Executive Complaints ManagerJob ID 61954BR
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo Philippines
Wells Fargo Philippines enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Operations, Risk and Compliance, Project Management, Finance & Accounting and Data Analytics. We operate in Taguig City, Metro Manila.
About the Department
The Enterprise Complaints Management Office (ECMO) has the accountability of driving consistency in our complaint management across the lines of business, aligning standards with regulatory requirements, and significantly improving reporting and root cause analysis all with the goal of enhancing the customer experience.
The Organization is responsible for consistently adhering to the requirement established in the Complaints Management Policy, Complaints Taxonomy, and also complying operations in a consistent and standard process, building operational risk controls, providing root cause analysis of complaints and owning and maintaining the Enterprise, Complaints Management Platform (ECMP)
Also known internally as (Complaints/EO Manager 3)
- Responsible for managing departments/functions through other managers.
- Defines and plans the achievement of customer service goals and objectives.
- Establishes policies, procedures and service standards to ensure quality and efficiency as well as compliance with government regulations and company policy.
- Influences performance of a business unit or functional area by working as a key member of the decision making management team on strategy, operations/financial management and building organizational effectiveness/performance.
- Oversees implementation of new and revised systems, policies and guidelines which have a significant impact on the unit, department or functional area.
- Directs other managers as needed to accomplish goals, resolving the most complex problems or inquiries. Manages budget and financial aspects of the business to meet overall goals.
- May also have a limited number of highly specialized individual contributor direct reports.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Must possess a Bachelor's Degree (4 years) from any program
- 5 - 8+ years of overall experience in large financial companies of which :
- 3+ years of compliance and/or operational risk management (includes experience with direct accountability for compliance or operational risk) or any combination
- 2+ years of people management experience.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate powerfully and prolifically to senior and executive leaders and simplify the complex.
- Ability to influence without direct authority, create and manage (while achieving results) large-scale change and influence people at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to attract, retain, develop and motivate high performing professionals and teams.
- Ability to lead through adversity and adjust to changing priorities.
- Candidate must be amenable to work evening shift (8PM to 5AM), in McKinley Hill, BGC, Taguig
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.