Senior Quality Assurance AnalystJob ID 46441BR
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
About the Department
The Enterprise Complaints Management Office (ECMO) has accountability for driving consistency in our complaint management across the lines of business, aligning standards with regulatory requirements, and significantly improving reporting and root cause analysis all with the goal of enhancing the customer experience.
About the Role
Quality Assurance Analyst (post self-assurance process) will be responsible for performing basic, comprehensive reviews of one or more types of executive resolution transactions within a business line.
- Quality check the research in the systems of record and correspondence conducted by the complaints team members
- Validate resolution of issues raised in the complaint
- Review and approve the resolution being provided to the customer
- Complete scorecards to track the accuracy of the case
- Monitor caseloads for adherence to SLAs
- Review and effectively communicate findings rationale of quality review via email correspondence or the dispute process.
- Complete tasks within process specific TAT
Market Skills and Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years of quality assurance experience in BPO or contact center setting (call monitoring, case reviews, documentation review)
- Amenable to work on shifting schedules including night shift, holidays and/or weekends
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.