AVP - Project ManagerApply now Job ID 21857BR Location Manila, Philippines;
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune’s 2017 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
- Responsible for leading project teams and managing all activities in a project life-cycle (initiation planning, executing/controlling, and closing) associated with high visibility projects that are long-term, across one or more lines of business and carry a substantial impact to the relevant businesses.
- Interacts with senior leadership and major stakeholders to establish strategic plans and objectives for programs or projects. Consults with business partners to clarify and define complex project requirements, budgets and business cases, including statements of work.
- Creates and delivers presentations on program or project goals and plans, including progress reports.
- Responsible for end-to-end program or project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end. Develops and implements program and project level processes, procedures and performance metrics.
- May be responsible for sourcing, negotiating and managing outside vendors.
- Typically manages a family or series of projects associated with a specific business strategy to obtain benefits and controls. Ensures program/project-related risks are managed according to the Project Management Policy.
- Leads project staff, including training and providing input to performance evaluations.
- May directly manage 1 or 2 project staff team members.
- Must have at least 10 years of actual project management experience
- Project management certification is a big plus
- Expert knowledge of project management practices and concepts.
- Experience and actual practice of agile methodology a big plus
- Uses concepts to achieve objectives in creative and effective ways.
- In-depth understanding of business and systems across lines of businesses as related to projects managed.
- Can anticipate emerging issues and develop strategies to meet business needs.
- Strong ability to influence and negotiate with senior management and lead large project teams.
- Willingness to work in US Daytime schedule
- Above average English communication skills
- Bachelor degree is required
Visit our Recruitment Centers:
1. Uptown: Ground floor, Uptown Cluster 2 Building, 36th Street, Uptown Bonifacio, Taguig City. Mondays through Fridays, from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
2. McKinley Hill: 1180 Wells Fargo Drive, McKinley Hill, Upper McKinley Road, Taguig City. Mondays through Fridays, from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Important note: In the interest of a faster and easier application process, kindly bring the following documents if they are available: valid government IDs (2 primary or 4 secondary), Certificate of Employment from your 2nd to the most recent employer with your start and end date, NSO-issued birth certificate, proof of SSS, TIN, Pag-Ibig, PhilHealth, and proof of education. Thank you for your cooperation
Internal only: Interested team members must have at least 12 months tenure in current role and not under current Corrective Action. Team members should inform their manager prior application for career coaching and consultation on how the position you have applied fits in your career development plan