Business Support Consultant 3 - Strategic Initiatives (overnight shift)Job ID 58798BR
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About the Role: Strategic Initiatives
The Strategy Consultant will be responsible for planning and executing multiple large and complex strategic programs or process improvement initiatives of significant scope, complexity, and financial impact which span one or more functional areas and/or lines of business. Examples include: Enterprise expense reduction, Compromised Data expense management, WFIP initiatives and ensure continued alignment of compromised data initiatives and priorities to strategic objectives and measure/report.
Responsible for establishing business objectives, coordinating business planning and development of short and long range strategic plans and identification and analysis of business opportunities.
- Proposing and reviewing product line or service changes or expansions; cost/utilization or efficiency studies to leverage current practices or processes in place in other parts of the organization.
- Coordinating the collection of research and departmental plans and integrating into recommendations.
- Providing strategic consulting services to client organizations utilizing comprehensive, in-depth knowledge and expertise regarding Wells Fargo business strategy (enterprise-wide) and emerging trends in the industry.
- Partners with senior leaders across Wells Fargo to define the business strategy and create/execute corresponding business plans and initiatives.
- Identification of strategic business opportunities; evaluation and approval of identified opportunities; identification and implementation of technology requirements and communication of strategy and related business plans to management.
- Serves as the primary thought leader and liaison between the business unit and a complex variety of high-level support partners in achieving business deliverables.
- Establishes priorities and drives accountability for assigned initiatives, providing leadership to ensure solutions are designed, integrated and controlled to optimize effectiveness, account for all aspects of risk exposure, and create efficiencies as appropriate.
- Consults with key internal and/or external partners, to distill highly complex concepts into pragmatic and simplified/targeted solutions.
- Evaluates effectiveness and provides updates to key Enterprise stakeholders, senior leadership and executive leadership, including root cause, cost/benefit, and risk analyses.
- Provides direction to a cross-functional team through influence and visionary leadership; does not have direct reports.
- Responsible for the BAU, project and WFIP financials- handling of the monthly closing report for Anthony, variance reporting, head count, including GL review and discussion with Head of Compromised Data, CD Program Sponsor and Sub-Project Sponsors
- Understanding expenses that make up the forecast; applying leadership decisions to financials
- Responsible to support CD Program Financials
- Development of the annual Business Case - understanding expenses and providing forecast for each sub-project
- Provide expense/asset/credit to CD Program Financial Coordinator (Sharon Sponcel) for input into EMPT/STAMP and update Forecast accordingly
- Present new forecast for review and approval
- Meet with internal business leaders as necessary to make recommended adjustments
- Establish new AU’s as necessary
- Monthly GL Review - BAU - 0220668/CD Program – 0014380 and WFIP
- Will provide input requested regarding BAU financials and forecast (monthly variances, head count, etc.)
- Submit BAU Monthly Closing Report w/Anthony
- Reviews changes in categories (e.g., cell phone expense, travel, etc.) YOY
- Ensure on budget with spending and understand and proactively manage and communicate trending
- Manage CD Program Financials
- Manage and track of Compromised Data Head Count as well as associated forecast (includes occupancy support - space identification for team members)
- Maintain and submit tracking spreadsheet for new/current FTE’s and any new FTE requests
Market Skills and Certifications
Candidate must be graduate of any bachelor’s degree
- 6+ years of experience in compliance, operational risk management (includes audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, or the management of a process or business with accountability for compliance or operational risk),
- 6+ years of IT systems security, business process management or financial services industry experience, of which
- 3+ years must include direct experience in compliance, operational risk management, or a combination of both.
- Candidate must be willing to work shifting schedule and in McKinley Hill, Taguig
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.