Business Support Consultant 3 (overnight shift)Job ID 58794BR
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
The Enterprise Compromised Date team is responsible for leading the assessment, investigation, and mitigation of compromised data incidents across the Wells Fargo enterprise, including ensuring data breach notifications to government regulators and individuals are handled appropriately.
Business Process/Risk and Control : The successful candidate must be a highly motivated self-starter with demonstrated ability to operate in a rapidly changing environment. The candidate should be able to demonstrate a strong working knowledge of the business process management program and/or understanding of the need to succinctly identify processes, assess related risks and mitigate identified risks. The candidate will evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of current processes, policies, procedures, systems and controls and may analyze business and/or system changes to determine risk and impact. The candidate will also develop reports detailing findings and will work to develop business cases to influence senior management on the need for controls to mitigate risk and ensure regulations are followed. The candidate may conduct validation of controls or track completion of the controls to ensure program compliance.
- Consults with management and business partners on matters of significance regarding strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for the applicable business functions.
- Work with team subject matter experts to review current processes maps and identify new processes and functions.
- Work with Enterprise BPM Program to map out new processes or update current processes in the factory.
- Conduct Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) evaluations to assess related risks, frequency of occurrence and severity of effect of failure mode.
- Build out controls as needed to address and/or mitigate identified risks.
- Perform routine reviews of processes to ensure compliance with enterprise risk requirements.
- Ability to determine occurrence ranking and evaluate the occurrence rank for each cause.
- Champions risk management in the release management and post implementation environments to help create a proactive culture of early identification and communication related to risk.
- Identify potential process improvements to strengthen program components across Compromised Data.
- Develop, execute, maintain, and continuously improve the CD internal review program and related activities.
- Drive control development, maintenance and perform related risk/control validation
- Participate in various business process review and/or control assessment activities; provide results and analysis in an objective and unbiased manner.
- Appropriately responding to and/or supporting the execution of inquiries and/or requests relating to business process improvement, quality assurance, and CD program development.
- Creation, maintenance and archival of internal review program policy and procedure documents
- Active participation in the remediation of audit and other self-identified issues
- Provide reporting, including quantitative and qualitative analysis and trending of internal review findings/recommendations to CD management and other key stakeholders.
- Identify and escalate material/significant risks and exposure to appropriate levels of management
- Responsible for ensuring enterprise partners and stakeholders are aware of program impacts/changes and procedural changes resulting from initiatives.
Market Skills and Certifications
Candidate must be graduate of any bachelor’s degree
- 6+ years of experience in compliance, operational risk management (includes audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, or the management of a process or business with accountability for compliance or operational risk),
- 6+ years of IT systems security, business process management or financial services industry experience, of which
- 3+ years must include direct experience in compliance, operational risk management, or a combination of both.
- Candidate must be willing to work shifting schedule and in McKinley Hill, Taguig
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.