Business Support Consultant 3 (overnight shift)Job ID 58799BR
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
The Enterprise Compromised Date team is responsible for leading the assessment, investigation, and mitigation of compromised data incidents across the Wells Fargo enterprise, including ensuring data breach notifications to government regulators and individuals are handled appropriately.
About the RoleCustomer Impact
- Perform post production checks for all Customer Impact processes
- Mange Returned Mail
- Assist with peer reviews (if/when appropriate)
- Reconciliation of Folder Movement (to secured folder)
- Reconciliation of Jira: PW (to ensure every mandatory incident resulted in a customer notification)
- May provide backup SharePoint support
- Support Employee feedback process by working incoming emails.
Market Skills and Certifications
Candidate must be graduate of any bachelor’s degree
- 6+ years of experience in compliance, operational risk management (includes audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, or the management of a process or business with accountability for compliance or operational risk),
- 6+ years of IT systems security, business process management or financial services industry experience, of which
- 3+ years must include direct experience in compliance, operational risk management, or a combination of both.
- Candidate must be willing to work shifting schedule and in McKinley Hill, Taguig
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.