Business Systems Consultant 3Apply now Job ID 39884BR
Market Job Description
- About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Manila, Philippines and in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
The organization will address challenges, instill a greater sense of urgency to meet our strategic enterprise technology initiatives, and keep a keen focus on enterprise delivery through coordination and enablement of its day-to-day operations.
About the Role
This role will liaise with different individuals within the team and other counterparts to deliver outstanding results.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Primary Skills: Business Analyst
- Secondary Skills: Wireframe; Mock ups; Front end user interface;
- Domain Knowledge: Banking, Retail
- A minimum of 3+ years in business analysis/systems design.
- Experience working as a business analyst defining user experience, business process flow and business rules logic.
- Familiar with wire framing tools like iRise, Visio, Photoshop, Invision or similar.
- Must have strong and effective communication skills.
- Should possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be a quick thinker, learner who is also willing to share what they learn with the rest of the team.
- A good team player who can collaborate and work closely with multiple functional groups.
- Ability to multi-task and work under stringent timelines within a strong, high energy team environment.
- Advanced English level, both written and verbal
- Willing to work in the night shift to provide coverage during PST time zone
- Acts as a liaison between the client areas and development group for the enhancement. Responsible for coordinating business and technical requirements.
- Evaluates and recommends solutions based on their cost effectiveness, maintainability, and future opportunities for reuse
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.