Customer Service ManagerJob ID 61230BR
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
About the Role:
Responsible for the entire operation of a single large call center, multiple small call centers or a large/complex customer service function within a line of business
- Defines and plans the achievement of customer service and/or sales goals and objectives.
- Establishes center-level/function policies, procedures, product and service standards to ensure quality and efficiency as well as compliance with government regulations and company policy.
- Maintains company-set ratios on staffing to ensure smooth operations of the program. Complements the forecasted call volume of the program with the adequate manpower on the floor periodically checking forecast versus actual call volumes.
- Drives for recognition and reward of top-performing employees by ensuring the pay-out of incentives and the provision of additional roles and responsibilities for succession planning/ leadership development. Dutifully conducts performance planning and feedback meetings and accomplishes the necessary performance appraisal forms in order to assess high potential employees.
- Ensures that proper action is taken for non-performing team members as well as those with documented infractions against company policies. Provides coaching and mentoring to team members who do not meet their metrics, and carries-out the appropriate disciplinary actions.
- Spearheads the design and implementation of daily, weekly and monthly incentive schemes in order to drive performance on the floor. Ensures the objective stack ranking of team members in terms of metrics / performance to provide a solid basis for performance assessments. Provides opportunities for immediate coaching for associates who fall below the program’s standards and drives for improve performance.
- Ensures that all company and/ or Client updates are cascaded to all individuals in the program by conducting regular meetings with Leadership Team. Disseminates information in a timely manner, taking into consideration information sensitivity and confidentiality.
- Liaisons with Top management and the Client regarding the program’s performance. Analyzes the necessary information (i.e. AHT, Call Volume, top and bottom performing teams / agents and others) and translates this to tangible and relevant data on program performance.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Graduate of a Bachelor's Degree (4 year course)
- At least 7 years of experience as people manager in a BPO set-up
- At least 10 years overall experience (Fraud, Financial and Customer Service)
- Flexible to work shifting schedule/s
- Amenable to work in Taguig City
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.