Customer Service RepresentativeApply now Job ID 21936BR Location Manila, Philippines;
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune’s 2017 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
About the role
- Answers inquiries, resolves problems, promotes and sells products and services.
- Has clearly defined productivity and sales goals/quotas which may include cross-sell, product referrals and profit
- Responsible for responding to routine to complex inquiries and complaints from customers regarding financial products and services
- Assesses customer needs and promotes/suggests alternative products or services
- Requires basic computer skills including the ability to navigate multiple windows and applications and utilize search tools to find information
- Completed at least 2nd year college
- 2 years of experience in providing customer support in a BPO industry
- Financial experience is preferred but not required
- Must be amenable to working night shift and shifting schedules
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.