Financial Collections RepresentativeApply now Job ID 16875BR Location Manila, Philippines;
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune’s 2017 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
- Interact with customers by telephone to provide and/or gather more complex information and determine reason for delinquency
- Evaluates customer’s financial situation and negotiates for full payment or creates terms for repayment
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints or comments, as well as actions taken
- Entry level collector; generally is completing or has completed a collections training program or has equivalent experience.
- Knowledgeable of company products and services, policies, procedures, collections systems and how to apply this knowledge when communicating with delinquent customers.
- Understands State and Federal regulations governing collection practices.
- Knowledgeable of how to interpret and document information from various sources within the company's computer systems.
- Uses auto-dial system to initiate customer contact and determine reason for delinquency; evaluates customers' financial situations and negotiates terms of repayment to bring account current.
- May be responsible for skip tracing and/ or collateral analysis.
- Refers more complex issues to higher level Collections staff.
Internal only: Interested team members must have at least 12 months tenure in current role and not under current Corrective Action. Team members should inform their manager prior application for career coaching and consultation on how the position you have applied fits in your career development plan
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 1 – 3 years Collections experience
- 1+ year experience in financial institution or portfolio
- Completed 2nd year in College (without back subject)
- Demonstrate ability to utilize negotiation skills, overcome objections, exude confidence in handling disputes, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Collections state laws FDCPA, Mini Miranda and TCPA
- Must be amenable to working night shift and shifting schedules
- Must be amenable to work in Taguig
Visit our Recruitment Centers:
1. Uptown: Ground floor, Uptown Cluster 2 Building, 36th Street, Uptown Bonifacio, Taguig City. Mondays through Fridays, from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
2. McKinley Hill: 1180 Wells Fargo Drive, McKinley Hill, Upper McKinley Road, Taguig City. Mondays through Fridays, from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Important note: In the interest of a faster and easier application process, kindly bring the following documents if they are available: valid government IDs (2 primary or 4 secondary), Certificate of Employment from your 2nd to the most recent employer with your start and end date, NSO-issued birth certificate, proof of SSS, TIN, Pag-Ibig, PhilHealth, and proof of education. Thank you for your cooperation