FINRA License HolderApply now Job ID 16872BR Location Manila, Philippines;
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune’s 2017 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
About the role:
Responsible for researching, compiling, analyzing and reporting various operational data from multiple sources, including unit production, productivity and/or quality statistics. Under general supervision, creates and maintains databases, developing and performing queries both independently and at direction of management. May also define user requirements, perform user acceptance testing and/or troubleshoot systems-related operational issues. May assist ongoing production and workflow improvement efforts, manage small projects and/or small segments of larger projects. May develop and implement policies, procedures and training materials to assure compliance with government regulations and to maximize efficiency and customer service.
- Review of electronic communications, such as e-mail, text messages, etc.
- Conduct pre-reviews of certain social media postings
- Translate certain foreign e-mails/communications using electronic translator
- Conduct internet searches/reviews for policy violations
- Review of Envision plans related to Correspondence
- Meet regulatory and service level agreement deadlines
- Escalate items that do not meet internal company policies or applicable laws & regulations
- College degree holder
- Relevant Experience: 1 year
- FINRA License 7 for specialist level, FINRA License 7, 9/10 or 24 for supervisory level
- Proven, interpersonal and verbal communication abilities
- Ability to interact professionally with business partners, peers and leadership
- Energetic self-starter who is flexible, organized, conscientious, proactive, and detail-oriented
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced and fluid environment
- Demonstrated experience successfully collaborating with others in a team environment
- Ability to learn quickly and operate with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and risk mindset
- Willing to work on the night shift