Operations Supervisor 2Job ID 58075BR
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
Supervise teams comprising analysts. Support in process expansion, staffing, and new hire training. Take a lead role in developing and implementing best practices. Increase effectiveness of staff and tools by recognizing opportunities for development and proactively creating new systems and structures. Develop metrics to measure growth and performance of the department. Interface with India and US based managers on production, quality and security guidelines. Conduct performance reviews for assigned Analysts. Assist the Manager- Operations in smooth transitioning of work to WFIS. Resolve escalated problems, communicating information orally or in writing to customers, other departments and/or senior management.
Market Skills and Certifications
- 3+ years’ experience in financial services, fraud, investigations, BSA/AML, or criminal justice.
- Must be a college graduate from a 4-year degree program
- Strong data sourcing and report development skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of RE, EJ, SVT, Hogan, AXCIS, and or OIB
- Ability to research and analyze highly confidential customer information and transaction data
- Ability to handle detailed work with accuracy and meet regulatory deadlines without exception
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to motivate and provide performance feedback to staff
- Ability to foster effective partnerships
- Adaptable and supportive of a changing environment and meeting time sensitive deliverables
- Good understanding of all CTR regulatory data bases, advanced computer skills
- Good communications skills both verbal and written
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills
- Currency Transaction Reporting experience preferred
- 1+ years’ experience as a supervisor, manager or leader within a financial institution preferred
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.