Phone Bank SupervisorJob ID 57967BR
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
About the Department
Handles inbound and outbound calls from customers and bankers regarding loan application status and decision. Provide support on general questions and requests for originations.
About the Role
Responsible for responding to and/or researching and resolving escalated, high dollar, or high profile inquiries and complaints requiring special handling and that may have been forwarded by the management committee members, agencies, and/or business chain of command. This may include a review of in-process, closed or cancelled single loan/credit exceptions, applications, claims, files and/or on-line transactions, individually or in aggregate, to determine if processes and documentation are in compliance with internal company requirements, contractual terms/conditions, insurer guidelines, investor requirements and/or government regulations or to perform remediation activities.
- Functions evaluated may cover one or more of the following areas: underwriting, regulatory compliance, fraud, fair lending, and servicing
- Performs intake to determine appropriate course of action, conducting investigative steps to fully identify the issues, researching product information, terms, conditions, contracts, etc., creating correspondence as needed, processing complex and/or corrective transactions on-line (including monetary and non-monetary actions)
- May communicate with others (including customers, merchants, clients, executives, agencies, regulatory/governmental representatives, bankers) to ensure resolution of matters. Ensures identified risks and/or problems are clearly documented
- Has similar authorities as first tier supervisors to make override decisions; refers recommendations exceeding authority levels and/or items unable to meet resolution to top level management for review.
- Other duties may include: project work related to remediation, performance of ongoing reviews as needed. May generate reports and summarize results.
- Typically performs team leadership and provides work direction
Market Skills and Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree graduate or at least 2 years college level
- 2 + years of recent Customer Service & Sales experience in a call center environment for a Banking/Financial Services Organization
- 1 + year of recent Team Lead or Supervisory experience in a call center environment Banking/Financial Services Organization
- Flexible to work on any schedule
- Amenable to work in MckInley Hill, Taguig Ciy
- High verbal, written, and comprehension English language proficiency. Prior experience with Wells Fargo credit or debit products is beneficial.
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.