Phone Banker 1Apply now Job ID 32725BR
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune’s 2017 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Manila, Philippines and in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
The Business Services team across locations provides processing and voice support and to enable a follow-the-sun delivery model for Wells Fargo that would help us service our customers faster. Business Services teams perform bank operation processes across divisions of WF Home Lending, Wholesale Ops, Wealth & Investment Management (WIM), PVSI & Community banking.
About the Role
Phone Banker’s primary responsibility is to respond to routine to complex inquiries and complaints from customers regarding financial products and services, while promoting a positive phone banking experience.
- Has clearly defined productivity and sales goals/quotas which may include cross-sell, product referrals and profit.
- Responsible for responding to routine to complex inquiries and complaints from customers regarding financial products and services.
- Assesses customer needs and promotes/suggests alternative products or services.
- May work on special projects and coach other bankers.
- Requires intermediate computer skills including the ability to navigate multiple windows and applications and utilize search tools to find information.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Candidates must have completed 2nd year college without back subjects
- With at least 2 years of customer service AND financial experience in a BPO setting
- With experience handling CSAT driven accounts
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Willing to work on night shift
- Willing to be assigned in Mckinley Hill, Taguig City
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.