Phone Banker (Consumer Service)Apply now Job ID 21411BR Location Manila, Philippines;
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune’s 2017 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
About the Role
The objective of a Phone Banker is to answer different customer concerns both simple and complex while expected to promote banks products and services.
- Answers inquiries, resolves problems, promotes and products and services.
- Responsible for responding to routine to complex inquiries and complaints from customers regarding financial products and services.
- Assesses customer needs and promotes/suggests alternative products or services.
- Requires basic computer skills including the ability to navigate multiple windows and applications and utilize search tools to find information.
- Completed at least 2 years in college
- At least 2 years customer service experience in BPO/ contact center operations
- Good communication skills
- Amenable to work on shifting schedule