Phone Banker 1Apply now Job ID 21413BR Location Manila, Philippines;
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune’s 2017 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
- Phone Bankers serve customers by phone, email and letter.
- Supports the following business lines: Consumer Service, Consumer Sales, Premier Banking, Credit Card Customer Service, the National Business Banking Center, Online Customer Service, and Home Equity Service.
- Phone Bankers spends nearly 100% of his/her time on the phone answering questions for Wells Fargo customers. An excellent Phone Banker will be able to handle 100-120 calls per day while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. It involves overcoming customers' banking concerns, which can include some escalated issues
- Phone Bankers are expected to offer products and services and achieve aggressive goals, which are measured daily. Our best bankers thrive on customer interaction and never miss an opportunity to enhance the customer's relationship with Wells Fargo by marketing new products and services. They always handle each customer with a friendly, courteous touch while following strict procedures for handling various types of inquiries
- The Phone Banker is responsible in answering inquiries, resolving problems, promotes and sells products and services. Has clearly defined productivity and sales goals/quotas which may include cross-sell, product referrals and profit.
- Responsible for responding to routine to complex inquiries and complaints from customers regarding financial products and services
- Assesses customer needs and promotes/suggests alternative products or services
- Requires basic computer skills including the ability to navigate multiple windows and applications and utilize search tools to find information
Internal only: Interested team members must have at least 12 months tenure in current role and not under current Corrective Action. Team members should inform their manager prior application for career coaching and consultation on how the position you have applied fits in your career development plan
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.