Process Engineer 1Apply now Job ID 40060BR
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
The Business Services team across locations provides processing and voice support and to enable a follow-the-sun delivery model for Wells Fargo that would help us service our customers faster. Business Services teams perform bank operation processes across divisions of WF Home Lending, Wholesale Ops, Wealth & Investment Management (WIM), PVSI & Community banking.
About the Role
Lead the Operation Excellence function for the Wells Fargo EGS Delivery organization. Responsible for the overall strategy and direction of process engineering / Operational Excellence in line with EGS Delivery strategy. Provide the thought leadership to maximize the value delivered by the GIC to the enterprise by improving / transforming the business processes
- Responsible for completing integrated process analyses, identifying procedural and control deficiencies and recommending solutions.
- Works on complex problems involving multiple, possibly competing, business processes/process segments to identify risks/ impacts/ opportunities and where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangible variance factors, conceptual thinking, and problem solving skills.
- Process design can include introducing new technology, staff and significant change to current structure.
- Utilizes tools such as iGrafx, simulations, statistical analysis, RACI diagrams, Pareto, regressions, sampling, etc. to formulate analyses and derive recommendations. Includes financial analysis when applicable. Incorporates retrospective review of changes to include performance tracking and analysis, effective controls.
- Consults with leaders to understand, influence, adapt analysis, and create alternatives for consideration.
- Leverages business acumen effectively to impart relevant information to business partners and matrixed leadership.
- Influences primarily peers to VP level managers to drive results and bring issues to resolution.
Market Skills and Certifications
Graduate of Bachelor's Degree, any field
Certified Black Belt Practitioner & expertise in the Process Decomposition competency.
With 4 years relevant experience in business operations process as process improvement consultant
Knowledge of Process Definition, Implementation, Process Mapping, Quality / Process Modelling
High Level of Process decomposition/modelling skills including advanced skills in diagrammatic packages like Minitab and Excel Analytical Tool Pack
Functional /Technological/Business mapping skills
Strong Comprehension, Communication & Analytical skills
Amenable to work on mid-shift (flexi) schedules
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.