Recruiting Leader for Technology, EGS PhilippinesApply now Job ID 35694BR Location Manila, Philippines;
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
The Human Resources and Learning team within the Shared Services department addresses the various needs of the organization by efficiently and effectively delivering HR services, nurturing diverse talent for the company's long-term success.
About the Role
This position is responsible in ensuring that the staffing requirements are met and that the highest quality of candidates is maintained for administrative; professional; and management needs of the workstream. Responsibilities include working with various stakeholders to assess their hiring needs, providing updates and insights on recruiting to help drive business decisions, and drive consistency in process, experience, reporting and selection methodologies among all recruiters.
It is expected that this position is responsible for identifying successful candidate sourcing techniques; sourcing quality candidates that meet the hiring managers’ needs and ensuring the recruiting process is completed in a timely and effective manner while guaranteeing compliance with company policy and local labor regulations.
- Actively manage overall team and individual performance and hiring delivery within country/workstream
- Develop effective working relationships with business and HR team, as well as internal partners
- Stakeholder communications, management and escalation management
- Be a trusted talent advisor and consultant
- Identify and work to remove barriers for recruiters, eg flag capacity issues to PRLs
- Identify opportunities for recruiter development
- Support recruiters in developing sourcing/channel strategies
- Monitor and manage costs and key metric achievement (eg. Turnaround Time, Cost Per Hire, etc.)
- Oversight and management of team adherence to process, policy and system compliance (SOP’s)
- Partner with PRLs and Country Leads to deploy and adopt strategic initiatives
- Be a model for expected behaviors of team
Market Skills and Certifications
Education & Professional Certifications:
Bachelor's degree in related field from a four-year college or university with no less than combined fifteen years related work experience from a reputable company. Candidate is required to have Targeted Selection Interviewing (TSI) Certification.
- Excellent planning, time management and decision making skills.
- Thorough understanding of the Information Technology industry.
- Experience in managing functional groups. Demonstrated ability to work with and lead a team.
- Proven experience in sourcing qualified candidates.
- Ability to work with progressive levels of management.
- Understands budgetary concerns and be able to meet goals within those guidelines.
- Must have proficiency with various software applications programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external associates.
- Strong working knowledge of standard recruiting procedures.
- Ability to work with progressive levels of management. A true team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with executives both within the company and with partners.
- A sense of urgency and impatience with the status quo.
- Ability to plan, organize and schedule work flow to meet rigid project deadlines.
- Must be able to work independent of direct supervision.
- Solid communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to organize and prioritize projects in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented and rapidly changing business environment.
- Decision-making skills for problem identification and solution recommendation and implementation.
- Analysis and problem solving skills to determine effects on existing systems and/or business processes.
- Ability to generate new ideas and manage them into reality.
- Demonstrated ability to think and act strategically, with the ability to anticipate trends and assess consequences accurately.
- Ability to process a high volume of detailed work in a short time frame and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to organize and maintain confidential files.
- Ability to follow through on work assignments with limited supervision.
- Customer service orientated.
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.