Senior Analytics and Data Visualization ConsultantApply now Job ID 21783BR Location Manila, Philippines;
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune’s 2017 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
- Identify and implement a data-driven, consistent process of surveillance and supervision for branch activities, with a particular emphasis on sales practices.
- Collaborate with senior leaders to develop robust actionable metrics and reporting to monitor sales practice risk.
- Leverage advanced data analytics and machine learning techniques to identify risk patterns and trends and provide insights on the effectiveness of Community Banks Supervision and Oversight programs and processes.
- Leverage both structured and unstructured data and “Big Data” analytic tools and platforms to provide insight into risk trends.
- Partner closely with leaders across Community Banking to identify and optimize the ongoing risk reporting necessary to support first line accountability for sales practices and other key risk issues.
- Produce Second Line of Defense analytics and metrics to supplement the First Line of Defense field supervision and oversight.
- Lead efforts in collaboration with First Line and Second Line of Defense groups to research, identify and implement workflow and real-time alerts capabilities.
- Leverage data and analytics to inform and influence line of business strategic planning team in long term plan development around sales supervision.
- Partner closely with other Community Bank Risk Management teams to support Branch Quality Reviews, Compliance Reviews and other activities providing data analytics as required.
- Candidate must be a graduate of a B.A./B.S. course in College (preferably in Applied Math, Statistics, Engineering, Physics, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Econometrics, Computer Sciences
- Candidate must have at least 8+ years of overall work experience
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling; or a Master’s degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling
- 8+ years Business or Risk/Compliance Analytics role
- Knowledge of Wells Fargo Community Bank products, sales processes, data and systems.
- Prior experience working with analytic capabilities
- Effective leadership ability to drive successful execution of strategic plans; ability to plan, prioritize and set goals. Must possess strong collaborative skills
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to communicate powerfully and prolifically to senior and executive leaders and simplify the complex
- Ability to influence without direct authority, create and manage (while achieving results) large-scale change and influence people at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to execute effectively in a matrixed organization, develop partnerships with many business and functional areas.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong credible relationships with key stakeholder groups including executive management, regulatory examiners and internal auditors
- Ability to lead through adversity and adjust to changing priorities
- Demonstrated SQL skills to include the ability to write complex queries and database knowledge in order to analyze data sources across a variety of sources including but not limited to BMG, EIW, Customer Interactions, MDSS, RAMP, Minding The Store, and STS
- Demonstrated expertise with SAS, Python or R
- Demonstrated experience with both supervised and unsupervised machine learning techniques
- Demonstrated experience with Big Data capabilities, especially Teradata Aster, Hadoop, and Spark
- Demonstrated data visualization expertise using a BI Tool e.g., Tableau, Microsoft BI, etc
- Candidate must be willing to work on late MID shift (5:30PM - 2:30AM)
- Candidates must be willing to work in McKinley Area, Taguig City; in shifting hours/schedules or offs as needed by the business
Internal only: Interested team members must have at least 12 months tenure in current role and not under current Corrective Action. Team members should inform their manager prior application for career coaching and consultation on how the position you have applied fits in your career development plan