Senior Benefits ConsultantJob ID 54992BR
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo Philippines
Wells Fargo Philippines enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Operations, Risk and Compliance, Project Management, Finance & Accounting and Data Analytics. We operate in Taguig City, Metro Manila.
About the Role
Internally known as Benefits Consultant 4. This role designs, supports and consults on Total Rewards programs including compensation reviews, year-end activities, benefit programs and renewals, performance management and recognition programs.
- Provides Total Rewards subject matter expertise, consulting, coaching, and solutions on complex issues to senior managers, business leaders, and senior HR partners, proactively identifying, tactfully framing, and addressing issues; influences the business through recommending business practice change
- Assesses internal and external Total Rewards environment; partners with HR to initiate best practices and process improvements to maximize resources and ensure alignment with WF business, Total Rewards, and HR objectives.
- Monitors, delivers, and reviews Total Rewards policies, standards, processes, and regulatory requirements and partners with Total Rewards governance teams to recommend compliance procedures to ensure effective risk management and corrective action to resolve issues
- Leads large Total Rewards initiatives and/or incentive design processes that may have cross-functional/cross-organizational impact; identifies and manages resources within a matrix structure
- Is an Individual contributor but may act as a mentor to others
Market Skills and Certifications
- College graduate. Bachelor's degree, any field
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in Total Rewards across compensation, benefits, performance management and rewards
- Relevant Skills: Benefits plan design and administration, knowledge in statutory benefits, managing third party vendors / consultants, managing stakeholders, monitors compensation strategies, analytical skills, and proficient in MS Office tools
- Excellent English communication skills, presentation and reporting knowledge, team player
- Amenable to work on a mid-afternoon shift
- Amenable to work in McKinley Hill, Taguig
- Managers who are willing to take on an individual contributor role are encouraged to apply
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.