Senior Data Integrity ConsultantJob ID 56423BR
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo Philippines
Wells Fargo Philippines enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Operations, Risk and Compliance, Project Management, Finance & Accounting and Data Analytics. We operate in Taguig City, Metro Manila.
The Customer Data Management Program is focused on efforts related to Customer Data Management strategy, Regulatory data integrity oversight, and overall due diligence of new opportunities. The team works in partnership with Data Management & Insights, Financial Crimes Risk Management, Corporate Finance, Corporate Risk, Technology, and our Line of Business partners to develop an integrated, multiyear, regulatory, customer data management roadmap and establish a Center of Excellence to serve as the validation and conflict remediation source of customer information.
About the Role
The Data Integrity Consultant 3 role is to drive critical and visible data initiatives for Customer Data Management (CDM) – expanding the centralized capability for customer data management to increase efficiency, reduce risk, and improve the customer experience. This individual contributor role will report to the Manager and be responsible to ensure that data quality is maintained so that data can effectively support business processes.
- Responsible providing the daily support of the CDM processing teams including running reports and maintaining databases.
- Will execute SQL scripts and archive data in user-owned workspaces and may be asked to help with the development of requirements associated with the department’s new workflow tool (1CIDD).
- Will assist with the testing efforts of the new tool. Furthermore, they may work on creating, maintaining and delivering reports for the CDM team.
- Individual will be to provide data retrieval and analysis of many facets of the CDM environment. This analysis could center on data, business requirements, project management, corrective actions, and other areas that the CDM team has focus.
- Will identify and recommend analysis of data quality/integrity issues and may need to recommend remediation of process/control gaps that align to management strategy.
- The individual will also establish recommendations for optimal approaches for resolving data quality issues.
- This role requires a contributor with strong relationship management skills. A key differentiator will be the ability to understand and operate successfully in a complex, heavily matrixed corporate environment.
- The role requires a sense of urgency, passion for results, and personal accountability for achievement
Market Skills and Certifications
- Candidate must be graduate of any bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years of experience compiling and analyzing data
- At least 3 years of experience writing SQL (Teradata SQL preferred)
- Must be a proactive self-starter who values personal accountability and thrives under pressure in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Experience in supporting the data needs of a processing environment.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills,
- Proven ability to navigate through ambiguity and maintain momentum driving for results and clarity in uncertain situations.
- Experience with Teradata TPT Scripting, ATOM Git, Microsoft Team Foundation Service (TFS) and exposure to SharePoint Tool Development
- Exposure to reporting tools like SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) or PowerBI
- Experience in supporting daily data needs in a processing environment
- Experience navigating in mainframe applications like Hogan
- Experience working with data warehouses like EIW or BMG
- Experience with building and maintaining relational databases
- Experience designing, implementing and/or maintaining high risk processes
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and achieve results
- Knowledge and understanding of financial industry compliance requirements
- Occasional weekend and weeknight work
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.