Sr. Project ManagerApply now Job ID 21853BR Location Manila, Philippines;
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune’s 2017 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
- Responsible for leading project teams and managing activities associated with projects that are long-term, organizational entity-wide or company-wide (crossing multiple organizational entities) and moderate to significant in risk, scope and complexity.
- Consults with business partners to clarify and define project requirements and business case, including development of a statement of work.
- Develops and revises complex project plans and budgets, works with users to understand complex problems and focuses on bringing issues to resolution, escalating as necessary to meet timelines.
- Interacts and negotiates with senior level management on behalf of project team.
- Develops and implements complex project communication plans.
- Creates and delivers presentations to senior management on project goals and plans, including progress reports.
- Responsible for end-to-end project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end.
- May be responsible for sourcing, negotiating and managing outside vendors.
- May manage a group of projects associated with a specific business function.
- May directly or matrix manage project staff, including selection, training and conducting performance evaluations.
- PMP or related certification is highly preferred
- 7+ years of project management experience
- Advanced knowledge of project management practices and concepts.
- Uses concepts to achieve objectives in creative and effective ways.
- Demonstrates strong understanding of business and systems in a line of business. Develops strategies to meet business needs.
- Develops strategies to meet business needs.
- Ability to influence and negotiate with senior management and lead project teams.
- Willingness to work in US Daytime schedule
- Above average English communication skills
- Bachelor degree is required
Visit our Recruitment Centers:
1. Uptown: Ground floor, Uptown Cluster 2 Building, 36th Street, Uptown Bonifacio, Taguig City. Mondays through Fridays, from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
2. McKinley Hill: 1180 Wells Fargo Drive, McKinley Hill, Upper McKinley Road, Taguig City. Mondays through Fridays, from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Important note: In the interest of a faster and easier application process, kindly bring the following documents if they are available: valid government IDs (2 primary or 4 secondary), Certificate of Employment from your 2nd to the most recent employer with your start and end date, NSO-issued birth certificate, proof of SSS, TIN, Pag-Ibig, PhilHealth, and proof of education. Thank you for your cooperation
Internal only: Interested team members must have at least 12 months tenure in current role and not under current Corrective Action. Team members should inform their manager prior application for career coaching and consultation on how the position you have applied fits in your career development plan