Systems Support Analyst (Incident and Problem Management)Apply now Job ID 38052BR Location Manila, Philippines;
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
The Enterprise Incident and Problem Management team is accountable for the Enterprise-Wide Incident and Problem Management policy, procedures, governance model, IT Service Management tool modules, and enterprise level reporting.
About the Role
This role will be responsible for providing support to the EIT organization to drive process compliance for the Incident and Problem Management policies.
Essential duties & responsibilities:
- Provide dedicated process governance support for the Enterprise Technology Incident (TIM) and Problem Management (TPM) Policy and Procedures.
- Execute enterprise TIM and TPM governance processes to ensure compliance across assigned CIO Line of Business by partnering with enterprise coordinators to obtain action plans for compliance issues and engaging leaders to address systemic non-compliance trends.
- Execute the enterprise Incident and Problem Management Quality Assurance (QA) process by conducting quality reviews on assigned tickets, documenting findings on compliance issues, and partnering with the process coordinators to ensure remediation.
- Reviews and approves Enterprise Incident Management and Problem Management Group User Requests (GURs) for User profile creations and modifications for privileged access to the IT Service Management tool.
- Conducts Technology Incident (TIM) and Problem Management (TPM) process reviews and updates as needed.
- Generates, develops and distributes enterprise TIM and TPM oversight and governance reporting.
- Hosts and facilitates weekly and Bi-Weekly Process Coordinator meetings.
- Monitors the group ETRIM Mailbox and responds to ETRIM process-related submissions, daily.
- Provides assistance and analysis support to evaluate and respond to risk and audit related tasks as requested by ETRIM Leadership.
- Provides subject matter expert (SME) support for TIM and TPM policy compliance, reporting and procedures to application managers, risk management teams, and process coordinators.
- Release Management Prioritization and Testing - Partner with PAC2000 development team to create and approve all tool enhancements request, create and approve all business requirement documents, and conduct user acceptance testing for all tool enhancements that impact the enterprise PAC2000 Incident Management, Problem Management, Preventative Action and Vendor Repair modules.
Market Skills and Certifications
- 5+ years of systems support analysis experience
- IT Service Management experience in Incident and Problem Management
- ITIL v3 Foundations Certified
- Project Management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Graduate of Information Technology or any related course
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to articulate issues, risks, and proposed solutions to various levels of staff and management
- Ability to identify risk factors and ensure enactment of appropriate controls
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to quickly establish credibility to build and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, LiveMeeting and SharePoint) skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to think both conceptually and detailed as needed
- Ability to identify challenges, anticipates obstacles, and resolve issues
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.