Systems Support Analyst (Process Management)Apply now Job ID 38527BR Location Manila, Philippines;
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
The Enterprise Release Management (ERM) process provides oversight, monitoring and communication of application change activities preceding the release to the production environment. The ERM framework aids in the identification and evaluation of interdependencies, risks, and issues to minimize impacts to Wells Fargo's Production environment or customers
About the Role
Responsibilities include ensuring the accuracy of data integrity within and between project and change systems of record (EPM Tool and Pac2000) by evaluating scheduled changes tied to a Release, supporting Release Managers (RMs) with assessments, managing the enhancement process for the Code Install Tool, creating and distributing reports for Release activities, and maintaining distribution lists, creating Release meeting invitations and supporting materials
- Ensures that data integrity within and between project and change systems of record (EPM Tool and Pac2000) is monitored and maintained to provide accuracy of readiness assessments.
- Responsible for maintaining process guides for business partners and internal use.
- Modifies communications distributed to application and project teams.
- Works with Project Managers and Application Managers to provide training and resolve issues with procedure or tools. Interaction with Project and Application Managers is a product of the work done in Duty 1.
- Provides technical systems support within a technology organization.
- Duties are varied and may include one or more of the following:
- Provides support for highly complex technical issues and initiatives related to large-scale applications, systems, databases and/or other technical products and services;
- Uses/creates diagnostic, simulation and other tools to maintain, troubleshoot and restore service or data to systems;
- Evaluates service level agreement criteria, identifies gaps in current technology process and recommends changes to assure SLAs can be supported;
- Performs migrations from development to production, upgrades, installations and/or configurations;
- May evaluate or review queries to extract data, create standard databases, or perform limited programming to fine tune systems supported;
- Completes project sizing;
- Updates/writes documentation and procedures and provides related training;
- Troubleshoots network, hardware and software issues and coordinates resolution with users, vendors and internal service groups;
- Writes/designs test scripts;
- Creates change or issue logs;
- Analyzes performance trends and recommends process improvements;
- Assesses changes for risk to production systems and assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported areas;
- Updates, creates and tests the business continuation plan;
- May coordinate project resources and provide guidance to less experienced analysts
Market Skills and Certifications
- Familiarity with Project Management lifecycle and Application Management
- Release Management experience is preferred but not required
- Must be able to communicate with different levels of team members
- Excellent written communication in order to update processes and email communications
- Analytic and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Amenable to work on night shift
- Bachelor’s degree graduate of any IT/Computer Science or related course
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.