Talent Onboarding Lead (Recruitment and SCM)Job ID 46115BR
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
The Contingent Resource Solutions Office (CRSO) – Oversee engagement, policy, and strategic alignment within Wells Fargo for contingent resources, enterprise-wide by providing support to all Wells Fargo Lines of Business (LOBs).
About the Role
Manage, motivate, coach and develop a team of Analysts to deliver world-class service against performance targets to ensure service delivery is compliant, timely and customer-focused whilst maintaining operational discipline.
- Supports the team with prioritizing workload and requests
- Provide technical subject matter expertise in the area of Talent Acquisition for contingent workforce administration and vendor management in compliance to legal, regulatory and reporting requirements
- Support the team with resolving complex queries and be the point of escalation for the business on service delivery and compliance issues
- Oversee day-to-day case management
- Management of service delivery framework and end-to-end accountabilities
- Review of operational processes, tools, templates, systems to ensure compliance with regulatory and governance requirements
- Maintenance and ongoing governance of workforce data in the system and other external vendor third party systems to ensure completeness and accuracy of records
- Develop relationships with vendors to ensure high quality service delivery and prompt resolution of issues
- Produce and analyses relevant reports on operational and management Key Performance Indicators where required
- Monitor, govern and ensure alignment and compliance with internal controls including operational and business continuity plans
- Ensure that processes are documented and standards are maintained
- Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives. Proactively seek opportunities to simplify, remove duplication and minimize hand-offs to enhance standardization and efficiency
- Identify risks and provide input into mitigations and action planning
- Ensure Risk Management protocols are incorporated into operational activities
- Maintain good working relationships with peers within the HR community
Market Skills and Certifications
- Candidate must be graduate of any Bachelors Degree
- Must have at least 6 years of relevant experience and at least 3 years of people management
- Experience managing teams to support delivery/execution of Recruitment Operations, VMS and SCM initiatives
- Deep technical expertise VMS and Supply Chain management programs including ability to think conceptually, analyze, problem solve and drive practical solutions
- Ability to navigate complex issues and develop simplified processes to manage the complexity
- Promote a culture of innovation, learning and development and continuous improvement with the team.
- Ability to influence others to achieve desired outcomes, including being able to work with people across all levels of the organization and cross-culturally as part of a global team
- Able to translate data analytics into commercial insights
- Degree or equivalent education required
- Deep experience with people management and understanding of Vendor Management System
- Good understanding of reporting requirements and governance issues as they relate to global jurisdictional differences, legislation and regulations
- Excellent communication skills, high attention to detail, and strong analytical skills.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Good understanding of international HR processes, reporting and data management
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle numerous tasks simultaneously while prioritizing and meeting deadlines
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.