Technical Service Specialist 1Apply now Job ID 38765BR Location Manila, Philippines;
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Manila, Philippines and in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
Team Member Technologies (TMT) within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) business comprises of Enterprise Endpoint & Mobility Services, Enterprise Messaging & Collaboration Services, Technology Connections and Specialized Desktop Support Services. TMT integrates electronic communication and collaboration platforms to offer the next generation of content collaboration solutions.
- Following established guidelines, responds to telephone inquiries concerning support, processing or request procedures, systems status and network connectivity.
- Documents and may resolve basic problems regarding business applications and hardware and software.
- Records inquiries, repair and service requests, resolves or directs request to appropriate technical area or vendor, tracks status and follows up to ensure client satisfaction.
- Escalates to senior staff when solution is unclear.
- Reports problems with procedures.
Market Skills and Certifications
- At least 2 years of tertiary education
- At least 2 years of working experience as a Technical Support Specialist in a BPO environment
- Preferably has handled a customer survey driven account
- Customer service focus with the ability to analyze and research moderately complex customer or agency issues and complaints.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Ability to interact with all levels of an organization.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment, manage tactical or strategic initiatives achieve high production and quality standards, and manage to production goals, deadlines and various metrics.
- Intermediate MS Office suite skills. Able to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information and maintain professional etiquette under pressure.
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Amenable to work on the night shift / shifting schedules. Flexible to work extended hours and holidays (US & PH holidays) as needed or scheduled.
- Willing to work in McKinley Hill, Taguig City
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.