VP for Resiliency, Incident Management and BCPJob ID 47057BR
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo Philippines
Wells Fargo Philippinesenables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Operations, Risk and Compliance, Project Management, Finance & Accounting and Data Analytics. We operate in Taguig City, Metro Manila.
Enterprise Incident Management establishes company-wide support and communications for all critical incidents at Wells Fargo. The objectives of Enterprise Incident Management are to improve Wells Fargo’s ability to respond to an incident by providing an enterprise focus to ensure that team members respond safely during emergency at work and for the enterprise to prudently respond to crises of any origin and scope.
About the Role
The official job title is Business Initiatives Manager 2. The position will report locally to the Head of BCP, Incident Management and Resiliency and will be responsible for supporting Incident Manager in Enterprise Incident Management. The team would be functionally aligned to the Enterprise Resiliency Team.
- Risk-based guidance to lines of business and leadership in response to critical incidents.
- Risk Monitoring, guidance and support of team members traveling globally/in-region.
- Conduct in-depth research and analysis on a wide range of issues pertaining to global incidents, such as: terrorism, natural disasters, crime trends, as well as international politics to understand potential impact to areas where Wells Fargo has locations or business travelers. Produce actionable deliverables, communicate threats, assessment and safe response actions in a timely manner for any and all incidents
- Situational Awareness and Life Safety Risk Management: Monitor geopolitical events that may impact international travel, company events, and/or operations, provide travelers with guidance and support
- Create reports and products, including but not limited to incident assessments and travel risk advisories
- Conduct regular monitoring of online open source intelligence, social media platforms, and vendor tools for known and potential threats to Wells Fargo locations, team members, or business travelers
- Site based emergency management including risk-based life-safety plan development, facilitation of plan Exercise and Maintenance requirements (emergency response procedures simulation, plan walkthrough, desktop scenarios) for Safety and Fire Emergency (SAFE) Plan Development and Site Emergency Management Plans (SEMP)
- Support Wells Fargo’s role in critical infrastructure protection - Foster partnerships and trusted relationships for preparedness, improved resilience of the critical infrastructure
- Develop and maintain excellent working and reciprocal relationships
Market Skills and Certifications
- College graduate. Bachelor's degree, any field. Relevant certifications e.g. Certification in Emergency Management, homeland security, threat analysis
- At least 15 years experience in managing operations at scale with a minimum of 5 years experience in the international risk management, BCP, resiliency and incident management area
- Demonstrated ability to respond to emergency situations. Experience in crisis management, risk communication, military, threat or hazard analysis and / or emergency planning and training would be pertinent for this role
- Broad professional experience, including prior international work experience / travel or experience working as part of a globally dispersed team.
- Self-motivated with the ability and maturity to make decisions in the absence of detailed instructions.
- Extremely strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to think globally with a company-wide perspective
- Must be flexible and possess the ability to function independently in stressful situation
- A sound knowledge of global current affairs and the potential impacts on international business travelers
- Understanding of resilience, emergency management, and critical infrastructure protection issues such as threat assessment, risk, and vulnerabilities and protective and mitigation strategies
- Focus on risk reduction, resilience and/or critical infrastructure protection in a collaborative setting such as through partnerships between the public and private sectors
- Must be willing to travel (10-20%).
- Brings a professional network of industry and law enforcement relationships.
- Understanding of geographic, cultural, language, infrastructure and other factors relevant to travel risk management, emergency planning, partnership and critical incident response
- Amenable to work on a mid-afternoon schedule.
- Amenable to work in McKinley Hill, Taguig City
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.