Workday HRSD Team LeadJob ID 65601BR
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo Philippines
Wells Fargo Philippines enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Operations, Risk and Compliance, Project Management, Finance & Accounting and Data Analytics. We operate in Taguig City, Metro Manila.
The Human Resources and Learning team within the Shared Services department addresses the various needs of the organization by efficiently and effectively delivering HR services, nurturing diverse talent for the company's long-term success.
About the Role
Performs specialized human resources related functions in either a service center or human resource department environment. Involves contacts throughout the company and exposure to sensitive information using considerable use of tact and discretion. Researches, reviews, analyzes, and recommends actions from various specialized personnel reports. May utilize a personal computer to prepare detailed and confidential reports. May assist in the development, implementation, and administration of company personnel policies, procedures, and programs.
- Resolving routine and escalated problems; training and coaching staff; manage daily schedules
- Provide work direction to HR Specialists and supports management in the day-to-day supervision of Specialist and Consultants, and provides input to performance reviews and setting performance standards
- Suggest methods to improve processes especially processes related to customer satisfaction or service orientation
- Manage HRHD tool and ensure usage, compliance, adherence to HR procedures/standards
- Actively suggests feedback to improve process/policy
- Lead HRSD data management roadshows and team member events
- Assists HR specialist on matters regarding personnel forms, records, and procedures
- Performs a variety of routine general human resources duties such as maintaining personnel records, compiling statistics and/or processing employment applications, insurance forms, salary increases and management reporting
Market Skills and Certifications
- Candidate must be a Bachelor's/College Degree holder
- 8+ years in HR operations and employee data management
- Requires a working knowledge of some aspect of an HR function, and an understanding of HR policies and procedures
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal), and able to build strong relationships with internal and external clients
- High capacity for managing multiple tasks at one time
- Ability to effectively manage high volume administrative tasks, data entry and high accuracy
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook tools, Excel and basic reporting tools
- Ability to correspond with customers, responding to their questions and concerns with detailed information
- Ability to navigate multiple computer system windows, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Knowledge of HR systems (Workday, PeopleSoft, Kenexa) is desirable
- Ability to work in a complex matrix environment, encompassing a broad mix of cultures and client groups
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.