Commercial Credit Analyst- WFCC Inventory Finance Underwriter 2Job ID 5507199
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. The team focuses on several key risk types, including conduct, credit, financial crimes, information security, interest rate, liquidity, market, model, operational, regulatory compliance, reputation, strategic, and technology risk.
The group provides leadership, enhances communications, assists with problem identification and solutions, and shares best practices. In addition, the group provides an enterprise-wide view of risk, assists management and our Board of Directors in identifying and monitoring risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and takes appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
Wells Fargo Commercial Distribution Finance provides inventory financing solutions, service and intelligence through in-depth industry expertise and a commitment to customers. As a leading provider in specialized financing and servicing solutions, CDF delivers when it comes to helping facilitate the manufacturing, distribution and sale of products across a variety of industries from Powersports, Marine and Recreational Vehicles, to Outdoor Lawn & Garden, Agriculture, Technology, and Electronics & Appliances.
The Commercial Credit Analyst will be responsible for conducting routine credit investigations and determining whether to extend credit on companies across Commercial Distribution Finance’s Motorsports and Recreational vehicle industries. Functions include:
• Gathering and reviewing routine credit information for loans
• Preparing credit reports for presentation
• Spreading financial/credit information
• Monitoring and following up on credit file conditions/ credit covenants
• Monitoring documentation exceptions, responding to customer inquiries
• Ensuring credit files are current
• Generating status reports for management/bankers
• Contacting available sources of information
• Determining whether to extend credit to qualified borrowers
Other Desired Qualifications
- 3 years of experience in underwriting or portfolio management of inventory financing, commercial lending or equipment leasing products
- Analytical skills; ability to analyze unstructured/complex problems using quantitative analysis
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.