Infrastructure Engineer - 2021 GHC Event RWF
Location: Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota, New York, New York, Irving, Texas
Job ID: 5599758
Wells Fargo technology teams drive innovation to create a more powerful and fulfilling financial experience for our customers and team members. You will join more than 24,000 team members supporting 95 billion transactions annually in 10 countries. Our career opportunities span the technology spectrum: advanced analytics, big data, information security, application development, cloud enablement, project management and more.
- Job Type: Full Time
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Analytical 8
- Detail-oriented 7
- Insightful 6
- Inventive 7
- Problem Solver 6
- Curious 5
Wells Fargo wants to help you get more out of life and take care of things outside the office to make life a little easier. We provide:
Medical, Dental and Vision
Employer Matching 401(k)
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Paid Time Off
Opportunity to work on large complex projects, good chances to gain experience in different areas of the bank. Good opportunities to learn about all areas of financial management. Many different locations to work out of.- Glassdoor
How we help our customers succeed, help our communities thrive, and live our vision and values
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
As Wells Fargo Technology embarks on a strategic transformation journey, this is an exciting time to join our team! We are seeking energetic individuals eager to further develop their careers in technology, while learning the business and and the nature of work performed in the assigned area(s).
In this role, team member develop specifications for complex infrastructure systems, design, and test solutions; in addition to designing complex system upgrades, contributing to the analysis of business, application, and technical infrastructure requirements, developing tools and frameworks to provision infrastructure and managing access controls. You will also be responsible for designing and developing solutions for cloud security, secrets management and key rotations.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Design, code, test, debug and document programs using Agile development practices.
- Taking on new infrastructure requirements and developing infrastructure code.
- Develops documentation for requirements, operational policies, and procedures, as well as documentation to deploy monitoring tools to the data center and application operations teams.
- Drive solutions to reduce Mean Time To Recovery (MTTR), enable High Availability and Disaster Recovery.
- Proactively identify troublesome trends as they develop; analyzes/predicts trends and develops a long-range plan designed to resolve problems and prevent them from recurring; maintains high service levels for the IT community.
- Direct the daily Risk and Control flow of operations, focusing on policies, procedures, and work standards to ensure success; re engineering and driving continual service improvement.
- Internal business partners such as product management, technical leads, systems operations, and service and support.
- Contribute to the vision and high-level technical concepts spanning technology and business.
- Champion and support other team members by reducing churn and waste, removing blockers, escalating issues and helping to mentor and grow team members.
RWF – Please note that “RWF” is an identifier for internal recruiting purposes only and has no connection to the nature or responsibilities of the job.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Tomcat experience
- Applicants that are attendees and/or participants of the GHC 2021 event or associated with affiliates of AnitaB.org
NY-New York: 375 Park Ave - New York, NY
TX-Irving: 6051/6061 N State Hwy 161 - Irving, TX
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.