Issue Management ORC 4
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, Chandler, Arizona, West Des Moines, Iowa, New York, New York, Charlotte, North Carolina, North Brunswick, New Jersey, Des Moines, Iowa
Job ID: 5462531
Wells Fargo technology teams drive innovation to create a more powerful and fulfilling financial experience for our customers and team members. You will join more than 24,000 team members supporting 95 billion transactions annually in 10 countries. Our career opportunities span the technology spectrum: advanced analytics, big data, information security, application development, cloud enablement, project management and more.
- Job Type: Full Time
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Analytical 8
- Detail-oriented 7
- Insightful 6
- Inventive 7
- Problem Solver 6
- Curious 5
Wells Fargo wants to help you get more out of life and take care of things outside the office to make life a little easier. We provide:
Medical, Dental and Vision
Employer Matching 401(k)
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Paid Time Off
Opportunity to work on large complex projects, good chances to gain experience in different areas of the bank. Good opportunities to learn about all areas of financial management. Many different locations to work out of.- Glassdoor
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
The Wells Fargo Technology Risk Management team is responsible for driving the execution and comprehensive view of risk across Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) and the firm by instilling a risk management culture where businesses are accountable for understanding and managing their risk. Technology Risk Management is organized around shared and divisional responsibilities to provide first-line-of-defense risk management support to drive the execution of the Technology Risk Management Program.
• Develop, implement and support a Technology Risk Framework in alignment with Wells Fargo Risk Management Framework
• Document risk(s) within established and new line of business products/services and shared services IT processes/products/services
• Evaluate risks and prioritize risks and remediation work
Identify & Assess:
• Conduct and support risk assessments that evaluate the technology application/infrastructure environment and estimate the level and trends of inherent risk, determine the effectiveness of associated controls and the level and trends of residual risk
• Be proactive identifying risks within the divisions and across internal and external events
Control & Mitigate:
• Design and implement effective and proactive action plans that appropriately mitigate risks in a sustainable manner and define Key Risk Indicators to track impact
• Operate controls in an effective manner to mitigate risks and deliver IT value
• Execute the related compliance process (e.g. Audits, Issue Management, SOX) and IT Policy Management & Exceptions
Monitor & Report:
• Monitor controls to identify gaps and prevent, correct, detect operational risk issues
• Identify, measure, monitor, support and complete EIT risk management training, communication, and outreach programs
• Integrate continuous improvement with metrics and monitoring
• Support Virtuous Circle of risk management
Review and Verification:
• Assuring strategic and foundational risk attributes are comprehensively included in pre, during and post analysis
• Ongoing reviews to identify anomalies, exceptions and outliers that could lead to additional risk events
• Verifying risk management standards, requirements and documented risk reduction attributes are applied
Other Desired Qualifications
• Experience supporting SOX/SOC, Regulatory Exams (Domestic and Int’l), Audits and other technology control related assessments
• 5+ years of experience within Consumer Banking in a large financial services organization or service provider that implemented these services for financial services organizations, both domestic and international
• Experience with risk control frameworks (NIST, FFEIC, COBIT, ITIL,COSO)
• Broad and significant knowledge of technology with emphasis in consumer, lending,
and the associated challenges, risks and required controls inherent in a complex environment, including
knowledge Issues Management of SDLC, Vendor and third party, BCP, PMO, change management, problem and incident management, SOX/SOC, access management, asset management, configuration, compliance, information security, vulnerability, audit and others.
• Experience in multiple areas of regulatory compliance, including risks and issues related to consumer protection and general banking regulations of the OCC, FRB, CFPB, FINRA and other federal, state and local regulations and laws.
• Proven ability and prior experience in generating a business value proposition and justification for risk consideration and input at new product & service inception
• Demonstrated “enabler” philosophical approach to risk management that results in actionable solutions.
• Proven prior experience in comprehensive risk ownership and accountability for the risk profile positioning
• Track record of providing constructive challenge with appropriate issue escalation and offering solution
• Strong ability and experience working with and collaborating with leaders and team members at all levels and across functional lines.
• Ability to be a team player and lead as needed.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.