Operational Risk Consultant 4 - Credit Operations Operational Risk ConsultantApply now Job ID 5470475 Schedule Type Reg-Time Work Hours 40 Location Minneapolis, Minnesota, West Des Moines, Iowa, Phoenix, Arizona, Wilmington, Delaware, Las Vegas, Nevada, Charlotte, North Carolina;
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Our guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Payments, Virtual Solutions & Innovation (PVSI), has built a team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision - and design every product and service - with our customers in mind.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
Our Cards and Retail Services (CRS) Control team provides guidance to CRS businesses to support their commitment to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and internal operational policies and procedures. This Operational Risk Consultant 4 (ORC 4) – position will support Credit Operations for the Credit Card and Co-branded Card portfolios.
Responsible for Controls management functions in support of the Credit Operations program which includes:
- Issues management: Including remediation solution with the LOB, issue maintenance, self-identification and pre-validation prior to moving the corrective action to completed, pending validation
- Risk assessments: Maintain existing SHRP content, assess (accept/reject) new or changed Major Requirements (MRs) and associated Controls, complete annual review, assess for downgrades with respect to identified issues
- Provide project support and consultation in support of change risk and Risk Assessments for New Business Initiatives (RANBI). Engage with Legal and other corporate partners as needed
- Consulting with business to develop corrective action plans and effectively managing change to ensure regulatory compliance
- Procedure support: Review, provide feedback and approve LOB procedures to ensure procedures are developed in compliance with standards (laws and policies), along with being efficient
- Coordinate production of periodic controls and operational risk reports (e.g. KRIs, KPIs) for senior management, including trend analysis and recommended strategies
- Implement & ensure adherence to Corporate policies and programs
- Developing, implementing and monitoring risk-based programs to identify, assess and mitigate any operational risk that arises from inadequate or failed internal processes, people, systems or external events, while maintaining a balance between risk mitigation and operational efficiency
- Change management: Monitor for new/changed regulations, assess applicability with supported business and support implementation
- Project support and consultation: Address general questions by the business, engage with Legal, Compliance and other corporate partners for answers
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience in credit card operational areas such as credit operations, card product, and credit risk
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
NC-Charlotte: Min: $80,500 Mid: $115,000
IA-West Des Moines: Min: $80,500 Mid: $115,000
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: Min: $80,500 Mid: $115,000
DE-Wilmington: Min: $88,600 Mid: $126,500
NV-Las Vegas: Min: $80,500 Mid: $115,000
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $80,500 Mid: $115,000
NC-Charlotte: 550 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2202 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
DE-Wilmington: 2200 Concord Pike - Wilmington, DE
NV-Las Vegas: 3800 Howard Hughes Parkway - Las Vegas, NV
MN-Minneapolis: 90 S 7th St - Minneapolis, MN
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.