Systems Architect 5 - Information Security
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, Phoenix, Arizona, West Des Moines, Iowa, San Francisco, California, Chicago, Illinois, New York, New York, Boston, Massachusetts, Dallas, Texas, Raleigh, North Carolina, Charlotte, North Carolina, St Louis, Missouri, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Des Moines, Iowa
Job ID: 5530843
Wells Fargo technology teams drive innovation to create a more powerful and fulfilling financial experience for our customers and team members. You will join more than 24,000 team members supporting 95 billion transactions annually in 10 countries. Our career opportunities span the technology spectrum: advanced analytics, big data, information security, application development, cloud enablement, project management and more.
- Job Type: Full Time
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Analytical 8
- Detail-oriented 7
- Insightful 6
- Inventive 7
- Problem Solver 6
- Curious 5
Wells Fargo wants to help you get more out of life and take care of things outside the office to make life a little easier. We provide:
Medical, Dental and Vision
Employer Matching 401(k)
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Paid Time Off
Opportunity to work on large complex projects, good chances to gain experience in different areas of the bank. Good opportunities to learn about all areas of financial management. Many different locations to work out of.- Glassdoor
How we help our customers succeed, help our communities thrive, and live our vision and values
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
As part of Information Security (IS), Information Security Architecture (ISA) enables Wells Fargo business units to achieve their objectives, and to make informed decisions that balance risk with reward, by providing actionable security strategies, architectures, and solutions. ISA is seeking a talented information security professional to provide information security solution design and consulting services to Wells Fargo Lines Of Business (LOBs).
Systems Architect 5 - Information Security responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Consult on projects initiated and driven by Wholesale, Capital Markets, Wealth and Investment Management (WIM), Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI), and Consumer Lending, providing security architecture direction and solution recommendations.
- Proactively work with and support the WF Technology groups on strategic efforts.
- Work closely with the IS Information Security Leaders to manage the relationships with their corresponding LOBs.
- Review medium & high architectural impact projects and perform conceptual and logical design reviews.
- Collaborate with security architects aligned with other security architecture domains, LOBs, IS partners, and internal customers on major security related initiatives, projects, and new technology development to identify risks and recommend mitigating controls.
*Locations: Preferred locations are listed, however other locations within the Wells Fargo footprint may be considered.*
Other Desired Qualifications
- Knowledge and understanding of diverse technology infrastructure components, such as networking, storage, and data center, including private and public cloud computing and emerging technologies
- Knowledge and understanding of diverse technology infrastructure services, such as logging, monitoring, and load balancing
- Experience with information security technologies in different domains including identity management and access control, application and database security, network and infrastructure security, and cryptographic algorithms and key management
- Experience with application and desktop virtualization
- Understanding of current major threats and vulnerabilities facing the industry and financial sectors, especially in International Regions
- 5+ years of information security architecture design and consulting experience
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: 100 W Washington St - Phoenix, AZ
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
CA-SF-Financial District: 333 Market St - San Francisco, CA
MA-Boston: 125 High Street - Boston, MA
CA-SF-Financial District: 420 Montgomery - San Francisco, CA
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
MN-Minneapolis: 425 E Hennepin Ave - Minneapolis, MN
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr - Raleigh, NC
NY-New York: 150 E 42nd St - New York, NY
PA-Philadelphia: 101 N Independence Mall E - Philadelphia, PA
IL-Chicago: 10 S Wacker Drive - Chicago, IL
TX-DAL-Downtown Dallas: 1445 Ross Ave - Dallas, TX
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.