Web Developer 5
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, Chandler, Arizona, Des Moines, Iowa, West Des Moines, Iowa, Charlotte, North Carolina
Job ID: 5512661
Wells Fargo technology teams drive innovation to create a more powerful and fulfilling financial experience for our customers and team members. You will join more than 24,000 team members supporting 95 billion transactions annually in 10 countries. Our career opportunities span the technology spectrum: advanced analytics, big data, information security, application development, cloud enablement, project management and more.
- Job Type: Full Time
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Analytical 8
- Detail-oriented 7
- Insightful 6
- Inventive 7
- Problem Solver 6
- Curious 5
Wells Fargo wants to help you get more out of life and take care of things outside the office to make life a little easier. We provide:
Medical, Dental and Vision
Employer Matching 401(k)
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Paid Time Off
Opportunity to work on large complex projects, good chances to gain experience in different areas of the bank. Good opportunities to learn about all areas of financial management. Many different locations to work out of.- Glassdoor
How we help our customers succeed, help our communities thrive, and live our vision and values
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
Enterprise Contact Technology (ECT) is seeking a development lead to be part of the Speech Services and Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Application Team. This group is responsible for application development and Tier 2 & 3 production support of 30+ IVR applications for a majority of the lines of business within Wells Fargo. The development team consists of other managers, leads, web developers with a staff between 12-18 team members, contractors and other EGS resources. The applications use VXML and Java and support functions in speech recognition, speech services, voice verification (voice biometrics), and natural language understanding.
In this position, the individual may be required to work as a single contributor or as part of a team on projects. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Leads the development and implementation of highly complex web applications on one or more diverse platforms.
- Provides application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs.
- Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications.
- Work to ensure application design specs and implementation are standard and current across all IVR applications.
- Participate in internal sizing discussions with development and other delivery teams to generate project sizings.
- Working on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors.
- Acting as a point person for the most complex platform/application designs, coding, and testing issues.
- Provides coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code.
- Acting as as a technical resource in the development, testing, and implementation process.
- Involved in ensuring overall systems testing and the migration of applications to production.
- Serve as an escalation point for developer or partner concerns.
- Regularly interact with other technical teams, groups and Infrastructure within the company as needed.
- Participate in the selection and onboarding of new team members and contractors as appropriate.
- May provide direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
Other Desired Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience with a persistent SQL mapping framework such Hibernate/iBatis/myBatis
- Familiar with the CXF framework
- Hands on experience with various Object Oriented design patterns
- familiarity with SOAP messages
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.