Inventory Finance UnderwriterApply now Job ID 21377BR Location Mississauga, Canada;
Wells Fargo provides middle market, large corporate and financial institution customers with a range of international solutions, including treasury management, credit, payments, financing, foreign exchange, and trade services. Wells Fargo operates from 42 countries and territories outside of the U.S., including branches in Beijing, Cayman Islands, Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC), Hong Kong, London, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Taipei, Tokyo, and Toronto.
Wells Fargo first conducted business in Canada in 1854 and since then has continued to build a strong presence across the country. Wells Fargo now offers a broad range of financial products and services through multiple lines of business operating throughout Canada.
Wells Fargo Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF) provides inventory financing solutions, services, and intelligence through in-depth industry expertise and a commitment to customers. As a leading provider in specialized financing and servicing solutions to over 40,000 customers globally, CDF delivers when it comes to helping facilitate the manufacturing, distribution, and sale of products across a variety of industries – from Powersports, Marine, and Recreational Vehicles, to Outdoor Lawn & Garden, Agriculture, Technology, and Electronics & Appliances.
- Collaborating with Sales and Operations for financial analysis of Wells Fargo customers across a variety of industry segments
- Performing business analysis on current and potential clients and make supported recommendations to the appropriate authority level for both new and existing clients
- Reviewing legal documentation as it pertains to various provincial security acts to ensure transactions are properly secured
- Ensuring the documentation of credit files as outlined in Standard Operating Procedures
- Interfacing directly with accounts to resolve credit related issues. Maximizing the prudent expansion of the asset base and minimizing potential losses
- Developing and promoting programs and practices to support internal efficiency sales and operations.
- Providing input to other functional areas in the use of capabilities to maximize ROI and credit worthiness of portfolio