Risk Analytics ConsultantApply now Job ID 21062BR Location Mississauga, Canada;
WellsFargo first conducted business in Canada in 1854 and since then has continued to build a strong presence across the country. WellsFargo now offers a broad range of financial products and services through multiple lines of business operating throughout Canada.
Wells Fargo Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF) provides inventory financing solutions, services, and intelligence through in-depth industry expertise and a commitment to customers. As a leading provider in specialized financing and servicing solutions to over 40,000 customers globally, CDF delivers when it comes to helping facilitate the manufacturing, distribution, and sale of products across a variety of industries – from Powersports, Marine, and Recreational Vehicles, to Outdoor Lawn & Garden, Agriculture, Technology, and Electronics & Appliances.
Reporting directly to the Risk Reporting Analytics Manager you will be responsible to create and develop reports, analyze that data and report out to various stakeholders. You will need to be able to articulate your findings and go from the “what” to the “why”.
Responsibilities (include, but not limited to):
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to monitor key risk metrics; analyze, summarize/synthesize and provide results/recommendations to management
- Recommends solutions to create efficiency, consistency, process excellence, data flow and functionality; drive simplification to improve reporting processes by creating touchless capabilities
- Identify opportunities for process improvements to drive simplification within the department
- Works with internal team members to identify and recommends potential data sources, design reports and analyses, and translate business needs into actionable insights. Additionally, partner with internal sources to build/enhance databases as needed
- Make strategic recommendations to management based on thought-provoking and sound analytics, both proactively and in response to internal business requests
- Applies knowledge to synthesize data to “form a story” and align information to contrast/compare to historical and predictive future trends; provide transparency and meaningful quantitative and qualitative analytics, including, but not limited to: delinquency, non-earnings, aging, portfolio and provincial trends
- Identify and influence long-term metrics and data needs
- Conduct/develop specificreports and ad hoc analyses to address business/industry requirements
- Ensures adherence to data management/data governance regulations and policies
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, colour, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion or any other status protected by applicable legislation, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.