Graphic Designer, Social RWFJob ID 5607273
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Public Affairs builds trust, brand reputation, and positive business results for Wells Fargo. We enhance the company's societal impact and sustainability, execute strategic communications and brand management, and advocate for Wells Fargo's business priorities.
Communications & Brand Management delivers strategic internal, external, and executive communications for Wells Fargo and is responsible for driving the company's brand strategy. The team provides world-class counsel to accelerate the business and deliver relevant content to build trust, drive stakeholder perception, and protect and enhance the company's reputation.
Wells Fargo is looking for a talented graphic designer who understands how to tell stories that deliver on the strategic objectives of the Communications and Brand Management team, while ambitiously pushing the boundaries of creative storytelling with a primary focus on social media platforms (Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc). The right person for this role is: an imaginative storyteller, an innovative problem solver, decisive and fast, optimistic, collaborative, forward-thinking, and curious. The ideal candidate takes time to understand goals and creates solutions, not eye candy.
The graphic designer will report to the Art Director of the Editorial Content Center of Excellence within our Brand Communications team. Key responsibilities of this position include:
- Creating engaging, effective visual stories for content across all social media platforms
- Produce fresh, innovative work that translates complex ideas into compelling experiences for visually sophisticated audiences
- Ensuring consistency, accuracy, and compliance with required technical and platform standards
- Establishing a deep understanding of Wells Fargo brand design principles, components, and development processes
- Protecting and promoting the Wells Fargo brand; ensuring assets adhere to brand and verbal standards, compliance and privacy regulations, and web policies
- Participating in kickoff, progress, and presentation meetings with team
- Understanding, embracing and exemplifying the Wells Fargo culture of caring
- Producing assets for digital channel delivery using graphic design skills
- (Adobe Creative Suite and available relevant imaging tools and plug-ins)
- Conveying a strong understanding of social through the creation of compelling, high-impact conceptual work
- Collaborating with editorial, design, video, and social media experts across the creative team
- Identifying and implementing new visual techniques and processes within larger creative teams that can pair seamlessly to enhance the post copy
- A commitment to ongoing, productive collaboration and teamwork with Center of Excellence partners
- Assuring accuracy and functionality by troubleshooting, testing, and analyzing technical issues, identifying potential solutions, and providing recommendations
- Researching new visual trends to share industry best practices with colleagues
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule:
NC-Charlotte: Min: $57,500 Mid: $81,000 Max: $104,500
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $57,500 Mid: $81,000 Max: $104,500
NY-New York: Min: $69,000 Mid: $97,200 Max: $125,400
RWF – Please note that “RWF” is an identifier for internal recruiting purposes only and has no connection to the nature or responsibilities of the job.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Multimedia/video design experience in an agency or similar environment
- Experience in corporate and regulated environments
- Relevant undergraduate and/or post graduate education
- Experience understanding different specs and how to design for the different platforms
- Proven experience with concept development
- Good sense of humor
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.