Service Manager 2 - 52nd & AmesJob ID 5569690
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer and Small Business Banking (CSBB) is at the center of our efforts to rebuild trust and transform the way we serve our customers and clients. The CSBB organization is focused on innovating and transforming our business with the customer at the center, better enabling customers to engage with us how, when, and wherever they choose through a broad suite of financial products and services. While we are pleased to be an industry leader in many consumer and small business areas, including retail deposits, debit card transaction and purchase volume, and small business lending, our primary goal is delivering for our customers. Our market positions are an outcome of great work by employees who are committed to serving our customers. We want to build a strong value proposition for key consumer and small business segments by identifying gaps and opportunities and building capabilities to transform how we engage customers and deliver advice.
Branch Banking serves more than 70 million consumer and small business customers through a distribution network consisting of retail branches, ATMs, and online and digital channels, offering financial products and services to consumers and small businesses through approximately 5,200 retail banking branches and more than 13,000 ATMs in 36 states and Washington, D.C. Branch Banking includes the Affluent Segment and Strategy team and Wells Fargo At WorkSM, the Business Development Office, Business Initiatives, Business Performance & Accountability, Distribution Strategies, Future Banking, and Regional Banking.
As a service manager, you’re an integral part of the branch management team who works together to deliver an exceptional customer and team member experience, manage risk, and support growth. You will spend most of your time directly assisting customers and supporting tellers in serving their customers. As a leader, you will coach, motivate and develop your team of direct reports to achieve their full potential and meet established business objectives.
Your responsibilities include:
• Lead the team and serve as a role model by providing excellent customer service including engaging customers in conversations and building relationships with them
• Serve as a leader in managing risk; accountable for alignment with applicable regulations, policy and procedure requirements, audit and escalation procedures
• Lead the team to ensure customers are informed of the ways Wells Fargo can help them succeed financially, by making introductions to other branch team members and sharing digital banking options
• Attract, retain and develop talent
• Coach and provide feedback leveraging performance management tools and processes
• Support customers in resolving or escalating concerns or complaints
• Manage your team’s schedule and lead the day-to-day operations of the teller line
• Work a cash drawer to directly serve customers and perform teller and lead teller duties
This LO position has customer contact and job duties which may include needs assessing and referring those customers interested in a dwelling secured product to a SAFE team member. This position includes assisting customers without taking an application and without offering or negotiating terms of a dwelling secured transaction. Individuals in a LO position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
As an Employee Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
• Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
• Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
NE-Omaha: 5180 Ames Ave - Omaha, NE
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.