Teller - 40 Hours - Stanford Industrial Park
Location: Palo Alto, California
Job ID: 5481301
A teller provides exceptional customer service, working with Wells Fargo’s most important asset: our customers. Tellers are also responsible for helping resolve customer concerns in a timely fashion, following proper procedures to minimize errors and reduce fraud all the while building great rapport with people, and being strong team players who take pride in performing well and enjoy helping others.
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix. Additional related traits listed below.
- Good listener
- Relationship expertise
- Team player
Wells Fargo wants to help you get more out of life and take care of things outside the office to make life a little easier. We provide:
Medical, Dental and Vision
Employer Matching 401(k)
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Paid Time Off
We want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially.- The Vision, Values, and Goals of Wells Fargo
As a teller at Wells Fargo you will spend your time interacting with customers focused on providing exceptional customer service and building relationships. You will engage customers in conversations and share ways Wells Fargo can help to meet their financial needs.
Your responsibilities include:
• Engaging customers in conversations, listening to them, and proactively helping to meet their financial needs
• Asking questions to get to know the customer to build relationships
• Introducing customers to another branch team member or sharing digital options that may make banking easier for them.
• Working as a part of a team to help customers succeed financially
• Following policies and procedures to minimize risk
• Accurately and efficiently processing transactions
• Maintaining a cash drawer including taking in and giving out cash and balancing
Other Desired Qualifications
- Multilingual speakers are encouraged to apply
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
CA-Palo Alto: Min: $31,200 Mid: $38,400
CA-Palo Alto: 505 California Ave - Palo Alto, CA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.