Finance Consultant-Revenue Forecasting COEApply now Job ID 5500515
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance drives financial management for the company and maintains and enhances risk and financial controls. Key functions within Enterprise Finance include finance and accounting; Treasury; corporate development, mergers, and acquisitions; Data Management and Insights, the Customer Remediation Center of Excellence, Enterprise Shared Services, Business Process Management, and Corporate Strategy. Enterprise Finance informs shareholders, regulators, taxing authorities, team members, and leaders of the company’s financial performance through earnings releases, investor meetings and conferences, and meetings with regulators and credit rating agencies, following appropriate reporting guidelines. They also maintain and enhance risk and financial controls and lead many of the company’s shared services functions including corporate properties, security, and global services.
The Revenue Forecast Center of Excellence (COE) has an exciting opportunity for a talented finance professional to join the forecasting team. The team is responsible for producing the revenue forecast for 9-quarter rolling forecast, CCAR/MCST and Resolution Planning. We also play a role to collaborate with multiple stakeholders (Corp FP&A, LOB Finance, Reporting COE, etc.) during the forecast processes.
The primary responsibilities include the followings:
- Contribute to the quarterly forecast and CCAR/MCST preparation processes for Credit Card and Consumer Lending products
- Build deep understanding of the key metrics and assumptions related to forecast methodology for management judgement drivers and statistical variables
- Provide management with meaningful insight into underlying drivers impacting revenue forecast results
- Ensure financial forecast related models are in compliance and risks are timely mitigated
The successful candidate will possess:
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to interpret and communicate complex financial data to a variety of stakeholders and management levels in a clear and concise format
- Flexibility to manage multiple projects in a time sensitive environment
- Proven accomplishments of problem solving, attention to detail, critical thinking with a willingness to engage in continuous process improvement.
- She/he will be able to work independently, be highly organized, able to prioritize multiple tasks, and take on new challenges.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to successfully operate in a complex and matrixed environment-
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Experience in finance, strategy, accounting or related analytical-focused role within the banking / financial services industry
- Understanding of the Wells Fargo organization, its business lines and financial systems
- Demonstrated working knowledge of wide range of bank or financial institution products and services.
- Ability to proactively research and develop relationships to achieve results.
- Demonstrated experience with interpreting and building processes and output to comply with model governance requirements.
- Demonstrated risk and control knowledge and experience evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of controls, including the development of control test requirements and documentation of testing results.
- Knowledge and understanding of 9-quarter rolling forecast, CCAR and Resolution planning
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
NC-Charlotte: Min: $67,500 Mid: $95,000
IA-West Des Moines: Min: $67,500 Mid: $95,000
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: Min: $67,500 Mid: $95,000
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.