Retail Sales Supervisor (SAFE)Job ID 5548968
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Banking is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers in addition to operating one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country. We serve mass market, affluent, and small business customers; as well as provide home and personal lending. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers through financial advice and guidance coupled with providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams. We’ve built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
This SAFE position has customer contact and job duties which may include the offering/negotiating of terms and/or taking an application for a dwelling secured transaction. As such, this position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results. Individuals in a SAFE position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
We have an immediate opening for a Retail Sales Supervisor (Sales Manager). This individual is responsible for coaching, directing and managing the sales activities of a small group of residential Home Mortgage Consultants (at a minimum of 3 and maximum of 7 sales origination direct reports) under the direction of a Branch Sales Manager. Partner with Branch Sales Manager in ensuring compliance and control through risk management. Manage personal and team’s pipeline to effectively manage customer loyalty. Also responsible for producing high quality loans that meet Wells Fargo Home Mortgage guidelines by building relationships with realtors, builders, financial planners, bank stores, past customers, and other nontraditional source while providing excellent customer service. Strong sales and organizational skills are essential. Bi-lingual job seekers are encouraged to apply.
Additional duties include:
• Develop knowledge of company products, policies and procedures, and underwriting requirements
• Understand real estate appraisals, title reports, and real estate transactions
• Inform prospective and existing customers of WFHM programs, rates, policies, underwriting requirements, and loan procedures
• Analyze detailed financial and credit data, matching customer needs with an appropriate loan program and level of risk
• Receive customer applications, quote the rate and points, and complete follow-up activities with the registration lock-in
• Develop and maintains a high degree of visibility and credibility for WFHM in the marketplace
• Perform miscellaneous duties as needed and required
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Documented retail residential mortgage fundings over the past 12 months referred primarily from established, local, external sources
- 1+ year of data analysis experience
- 1 + year of recruiting experience
DE-Rehoboth Beach: 18977 Munchy Branch Rd - Rehoboth Beach, DE
MD-Salisbury: 1000 E Main St - Salisbury, MD
DE-Hockessin: 7465 Lancaster Pike - Hockessin, DE
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.