Account Resolution Specialist 3Job ID 5591204
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo’s Consumer Lending businesses empower millions of customers to achieve their dreams every day. Whether it’s buying a home, purchasing a car, funding a significant purchase, or making important daily credit card purchases, Consumer Lending provides important credit products and services that help our customers succeed. The group includes Home Lending; Auto; Cards, Retail and Merchant Services; Personal Lending; Consumer Lending Control; and Consumer Lending Shared Services.
The Consumer Lending team partners with other businesses across Wells Fargo to create and deliver transformational experiences that help customers gain access to credit. The vision for the Consumer Lending business is to leverage technology and data to make it simple for customers to easily access credit when and where they need it. Consumer Lending serves customers across the country through our distribution network of more than 5,300 retail banking branches and Home Lending offices, as well as online and digital channels.
The Account Resolution Specialist 3 is responsible for providing quality customer experience while working to collect and negotiate terms of repayment on outstanding account balances. Works in a professional, customer-centric, and high volume environment; taking inbound calls; making outbound calls utilizing an auto-dialer or direct dial system to determine reason for delinquency. Provides exceptional service while being empathetic when evaluating customer situations to provide relevant solutions. Mitigates risk by adhering to all policies and procedures, as well as local, state and federal regulations. Refers more complex issues to higher level Account Resolution Specialists.
Primary responsibilities for this role may include but are not limited to
• Partner with the customer to help determine the reason for their account delinquency and evaluate the customer's financial situation; negotiate for full payment or create terms for repayment.
• Consistently learn and apply operational policies and State & Federal regulations governing collection practices.
• Have structured workdays with all your calls monitored for quality and accuracy; demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills, in order to achieve department productivity metrics.
• Complete other duties as assigned by leadership.
Training: Training class is scheduled to start on Monday 10/04/2021 and the training hours are 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday. You are required to attend the full duration of this paid 6 weeks of training and no absences will be allowed during this first six weeks. You will receive in-depth classroom training, continued on-the-job training, and coaching.
Work Schedule after Training: After training you will be assigned a schedule that falls withing the normal business operating hours of T, W, TH 8a - 9p, M and F 8a - 8p and Sat/Sun 8a - 5p. You must have the flexibility to work any scheduled hours during those times and those hours could include days/evenings/weekend/holidays. Schedules could change as business needs change.
Some schedules may be eligible for a shift differential of 15% under the terms of the shift differential policy.
A pre-employment assessment is required for this position. After submitting your application, please monitor your email for future communications.
GREAT CAREER ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES!!!
You will have opportunities to participate in programs established to help you achieve your career and development goals.
• Progressive Career Path: Account Resolution Specialist 1, Account Resolution Specialist 2, Account Resolution Specialist 3, Account Resolution Specialist 4, Account Resolution Team Lead, Account Resolution Team Manager.
• Salary - Highly Competitive Salary! Some schedules offer a 15% shift differential, based on hours worked after 4 pm.
• Benefit packages include Medical, Dental and Vision Plans for team member and family!
• 401k – up to 6% company match!
• New Team members may be eligible to receive up to 30 paid days off annually, to include 10 bank holidays and 2 personal holidays.
• Tuition Reimbursement Opportunity
VA-Roanoke: 7711 Plantation Rd - Roanoke, VA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.