Home Equity Customer Service Representative (LO) 1Apply now Job ID 5373777 Schedule Type Reg-Time Work Hours 40 Location Roanoke, Virginia;
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision - and design every product and service - with our customers in mind.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The Consumer Lending team includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Dealer Services, including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Join the #1 Home Equity originator (Source: Company sources; Based on new commitments)
Our Home Equity team serves customers in all aspects of applying for and receiving home equity loans and/or lines of credit across the nation. This organization provides service to customers from the point of application submission, all the way to funding.
The Home Equity Customer Service Representative (LO) 1 answers inquiries, resolves problems, offers products and services to our existing Home Equity customers based on their needs.
This is a full time opportunity to work in a professional environment that handles inquiries concerning Home Equity accounts. This position supports the Home Equity Servicing division of Wells Fargo Consumer Lending.
The Home Equity Customer Service Representative (LO) 1 is responsible for responding to routine to complex inquiries and complaints from customers regarding Home Equity line of credit and loan products and services. They will assess customer needs and recommend alternative products or services as appropriate. This position requires basic computer skills, including the ability to navigate multiple windows and applications and utilize search tools to find information.
This LO position has customer contact and job duties which may include needs assessing and referring those customers interested in a dwelling secured product to a SAFE team member. This position includes assisting customers without taking an application and without offering or negotiating terms of a dwelling secured transaction. Individuals in a LO position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
Please note: To move forward in the process, you must ensure you have a valid email address and phone number listed in your Wells Fargo Jobs Profile.
• Location: 7711 Plantation Road - Roanoke, VA
• Start Date: Monday, 2/19/18; Paid training will go from 8:30am-5pm, Monday-Friday for approx. 6 weeks
• Work Shift: Hours will range from 9:30am-7pm, Monday-Friday, 9am - 1pm Saturday
**Shifts will include one comp day (Wednesday or Thursday) and Sundays off**
A PRE-EMPLOYMENT ASSESSMENT IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION. AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE MONITOR YOUR E-MAIL FOR FUTURE COMMUNICATIONS.
GREAT CAREER ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES!!!
- Progressive Career Path| Customer Service Representative (LO) 1, Customer Service Representative (LO) 2, Customer Service Representative (LO) 3, Customer Service Representative (LO) 4, Customer Service Representative (LO) 5, Team Lead, Supervisor, and Manager! Our Customer Service Representatives (LO) have also moved on to risk, quality assurance, research/remediation, loan administration, etc.
- Salary | Highly Competitive Salary!
- Language differential pay for qualified bilingual candidates!
- 401(k) | 6% company match!
- PTO | New team members will receive 18 days paid time off PLUS 12 paid Holidays!
- SHARE Team Member Referral Program | Refer an external candidate that turns in to a full-time team member (30 or more hours) and receive a $1000 referral bonus!
- Tuition Reimbursement Opportunities!
- Medical, Dental, Vision!
- Free Parking, Cell Phone Discounts!
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience processing complex transactions and performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries.
- Knowledge and understanding of consumer products, policies, and procedures within a call center environment
- Knowledge and understanding of Softphone
VA-Roanoke: 7711 Plantation Rd - Roanoke, VA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.