Compliance Manager 4 - Antitrust/Anti-Competitive Behavior Compliance OfficerApply now Job ID 5373793 Schedule Type Reg-Time Work Hours 40 Location San Francisco, California, New York, New York, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Charlotte, North Carolina, Washington, Washington, D.C.;
To Build an Anti-Competitive Behavior (ACB)/Antitrust Program for Wholesale Banking. As a member of the Wholesale Group Risk Office, the candidate will:
- Develop a comprehensive ACB Program for Wholesale Banking that includes Policies, Standards, Procedures, Training, and Risk Assessments
- Design monitoring & surveillance, testing, red flags identification and management reporting at the Wholesale level
- Work with the lines of business to implement the ACB Program at the respective business lines levels.
- Adopt industry best practices and meet in all material respects the Department of Justice sentencing mitigation standards for ACB
- Liaise with Law Department, Proponent, Internal Audit, Testing & Validation, Regions/International and line of business compliance program leaders in developing and implementing the Program
New York, NY is the preferred location.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Prior experience with ACB, U.S. Sherman and Clayton Antitrust laws with a focus on applicability to financial services activities
- Previous experience implementing an ACB Program at another financial institution
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.