Market Growth & Development Consultant 3Apply now Job ID 5370020 Schedule Type Reg-Time Work Hours 40 Location San Francisco, California, Summit, New Jersey, Charlotte, North Carolina, Washington, Washington, D.C.;
In Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation (PVSI), we've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions.
The PVSI team includes Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Wells Fargo Virtual Channels, and Innovation including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
This individual will be responsible for sourcing and qualifying new Service Provider customers and contributing to Service Provider program development. This included planning and executing activities and projects that directly support the implementation and optimization of efforts to grow sales/revenue/profit/market share in an assigned market or segment. Travel requirement of 25-50%.
• Responsibilities include researching, identifying and selecting best channels, combination of channels and/or products to improve effectiveness and efficiency of coverage in marketplace and meet the unique needs of defined customer/business segments
• Creating and implementing Business Development plan to source leads and engage qualified prospects throughout the sales cycle to closing.
• Developing and executing appropriate communications, processes and sales training; and maintaining/developing knowledge of product and delivery channels.
• Ensures adherence to compliance regulations and policies.
• Foster relationships to support Wells Fargo Banking partners in assigned territory.
• Regularly review Wells Fargo Banking partner relationships and work with partners to optimize success
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Previous experience working with rapid growth technology company customers
- Comfortable working within a regulated environment
- The ability to quickly grasp complex ideas and adjust to changing circumstances.
- Past experience independently building new referral channels
- Proven success closing complex deals (i. e. brick and mortar combined with ecommerce)
CA-SF-Financial District: 333 Market St - San Francisco, CA
NJ-Summit: 190 River Rd - Summit, NJ
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
DC-Washington: 3325 14th St Nw - Washington, DC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.