Strategic Planning Manager 2 - Advanced Technology and PartnershipsApply now Job ID 5337245 Schedule Type Reg-Time Work Hours 40 Location San Francisco, California, New York, New York, Charlotte, North Carolina;
In Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation (PVSI), we've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The PVSI team includes Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Wells Fargo Virtual Channels, and Innovation including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
The Advanced Technology and Partnerships group is accountable for developing and supporting relationships with venture capital firms, private equity firms, portfolio companies and large cap companies in the technology and telecom sectors related to enterprise technology.
The individual selected for Strategic Planning Manager position will engage and understand needs of internal organizations (e.g., Information Technology, Supply Chain Management, Marketing, LOBs) for emerging technologies and drive engagement in the technology ecosystem, and expose relevant business opportunities for Tech and Telecom Banking (Investment Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Banking, Private Banking).
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and support relationships with venture capital firms, private equity firms, portfolio companies and large cap companies in the technology and telecom sectors related to enterprise technology on behalf of executives in IT, Marketing and LOBs
- Develop and support relationships with internal senior level executives in IT, Marketing and LOBs, as well as IBCM, Corporate and Commercial banking, and Private Banking. Primary interactions will be with executive level bankers and technology leaders. This role will influence strategic partnerships for procurement of technology as well as banking relationships with current and potential vendors
- Partner closely with SCM to maintain enterprise-wide views of our strategic vendor relationships (e.g., Oracle)
- Build and leverage relationships for banking opportunities (e.g., IPOs, M&A)
- Participate and curate internal experts for market overview calls (e.g., Cloud) for institutional clients (e.g., Fidelity) and private investors (e.g., Greylock)
Location preference is San Francisco, but will consider Charlotte and New York
Other Desired Qualifications
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.