FX- Institutional Investment Operations SpecialistLocation: Serilingampalle, India Job ID R-163101
CIB Operations, part of whole operations catering the needs of Wells Fargo's clients & stakeholders by serving multiple processes & products with a strong team of 200+ Professionals across locations and shift timings.
About the Role
Performs a variety of operational tasks from simple or routine tasks in Foreign exchanges or cash related transactions and Process relating to FX Settlements. You will interact closely with external clients, US stakeholders and US team members on daily basis
- Candidate should have strong knowledge about Confirmations (MT300) & Settlements (CLS/ GROSS/NET).
- Should have knowledge about FX Products like SPOT, FORWARD, SWAP, Money Markets and SWIFT standards along with their message fields in MT202, MT103, MT 202+103, MT202+202.
- Candidate should be able to demonstrate the key Risk Areas in the process and works towards implementing controls to avoid Risk Events.
- Candidate willing to work in night shift and work over weekends & US off’s
- Co-ordinate with on-shore business partners and working closely with them to resolve all issues and concerns.
- Ensuring by EOD all the queues are cleared.
- Provide subject matter expertise on projects along with internal and industry related initiatives
- Candidate should be able to handle management calls/meetings in absence of Manager.
- Should be able to prepare MIS, KPI’s & KRI’s.
- Regular review of procedures
- Sound knowledge of Risk and should be able to implement control to mitigate risks.
- Good business judgment and strong interpersonal and influencing skills,
- Domain Knowledge should be in FX market, Trade life cycle, Payment Methods, Clearing House for Routing FX Payments.
- Sound & Strong Knowledge of FX Confirmations and Settlements process and trade life cycle
- This profile is highly interactive with external clients like corporate, banks, traders, middle office etc. Candidate should have excellent process and product knowledge
- Should be Instrumental in decision making.
- Ability to lead/coach and train team members
- Excellent analytical skill and Language proficiency
- Strong ability to communicate in written/verbal form
- Literacy skills – ability to construct professional outgoing customer messages.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines/under pressure and maintain calm manner
- Accuracy & attention to detail.
- Customer Focused skills.
- Microsoft Office – proficient on Excel, Outlook, Word.
- Ability to work as a team player and as an individual.
- Excellent email and time management skills.
- Essential Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance preferable
- 5+ years of experience in the FX operations settlements & Confirmations background preferably
- Ability to demonstrate effective analytical skills /decision making skill
- Energetic individual that works well under pressure in a team environment with demanding deadlines
- Ability to identify areas of improvement and also formulate plans to effect positive change within a team environment
- Able to analyze and interpret data from both statistical and efficiency standpoints
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.