Operations ProcessorJob ID 65246BR
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About the Role
The CDF Operations are responsible for providing a quality service to both internal and external customers in APAC which is delivered in a timely manner with a high degree of accuracy. The team will process both manual and automated invoices in varying currencies, as well as other operations duties as required, such as investigations and liaising directly with customers to resolve queries.
This role will be primarily responsible for managing the day to day processing of manual invoices, investigating any discrepancies with automated invoicing, transferring of stock, cash allocations, taking ownership to resolve queries including investigations.
The successful candidate will work closely with the CDF Operations teams located in Shanghai and may be required to support the CDF Operations team located in Sydney.
The successful candidate will be required to be fluent in both Mandarin and English, as some key tasks will require ability to access/process via systems operated in both China and Australia.
- Processing manual invoices in the required currency, ensuring high degree of accuracy, in a timely manner and in compliance with all business policies and procedures
- Reconcile, research and process all credit memos as required
- Ensuring any cash allocations are correctly applied to the customers facility in a timely manner and in compliance with all business policies and procedures
- Timely escalation of any issues or concerns directly to Asia Operations Processing Manager
- Promptly resolve inbound queries that are received from customers, both external and internal
- Collaborating with team, including but not limited to the Operations team to work through and resolve any issues. The expectation is that you take ownership to resolve those that are assigned to you, providing regular updates until successfully resolved
- To complete reconciliation and reporting as required
- To provide back up support to other team members within operations where required
Market Skills and Certifications
- At least 2 years’ experience gained in a banking or finance environment
- Strong attention to detail, high degree of accuracy
- Proficient in using operating systems
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Excel
- Ability to work in a high functioning positive team environment
- Ability to work under pressure and to timelines, with minimal supervision
- Experience of working in a pan-Asia or global company would be beneficial
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, both verbal and written
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.