OPS Governance ManagerApply now Job ID 38624BR
Market Job Description
Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF) aims at financing global, regional and local Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) distribution channels across geographies through floor-planning and inventory financing product offerings. Supported by global system that is integrated with the dealers and vendors, the CDF business is global with platforms in the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa.
This position reports to Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF) Operations Asia Leader and will provide support to CDF APAC, including China. CDF provides inventory financing solutions, service and intelligence through in-depth industry expertise and a commitment to customers.
The Operations QA Manager will support CDF APAC Internal auditing within Operations, but not limited to, day-to-day process and controls, issue and corrective action remediation, RCSA, third party risk, payments, losses, business continuity, key risk indicators, and other programs. This role will work with business process owners to audit and assess current state processes and improvement of controls as well as support OPS leader to redesign the process and ensure the execution and implementation.
Specific duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Execute Audits in accordance with an agreed Audit Plan and to an agreed methodology. Shall also proactively initiate Auditing plan.
- Provide Operations Leaders with a clear understanding of areas of control weakness and where possible suggestions on how to rectify.
- Identify and escalates ineffective controls, ensuring a continuous improvement in control quality.
- Develop applicable training material
- Support OPS and business with engagement, responses, communications and meetings with internal and external examiners
- Partner with OPS other teams on emerging issues and risk policies, including clear responsibilities and processes to address deficiencies and mitigate risk
- Develop, plan and execute internal auditing routines.
Market Skills and Certifications
- University graduates. 4+ years of solid experience in an audit environment or in the banking industry.
- Ability to collect and objectively analyze and apply information, thinking out of the box where necessary, in supporting the planning, fieldwork or reporting of results of internal audit engagements.
- Responds enthusiastically to tasks allocated, accepts responsibility readily and demonstrates business professionalism in personal appearance.
- Well-organized with the ability to priorities and plan workload to ensure delivery to timescales.
- Ability to work in a team. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing in English and Chinese.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.