APAC Compliance Regulatory Change Management AssociateJob ID 68295BR
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
The APAC Compliance Regulatory Change Management Associate supports the APAC Compliance Department with executing the oversight and governance of the APAC regional regulatory change management program, including review and tracking of regulatory developments, managing the relevant governance structure for overseeing the communication and implementation of regulatory changes, assist with overseeing regulatory related projects, and support the APAC Compliance Department with furthering its objectives with respect to execution of the Compliance Program, as necessary.
Support with oversight of regulatory change management (RCM) program in APAC
Compliance risk identification
Market Skills and Certifications
- A relevant degree, with at least 5 years of experience in relevant areas such as regulatory compliance, gained from top tier bank or major consultancy/accounting firm (i.e., banking knowledge is required).
- General knowledge of the APAC regulatory environment and how these requirements apply to a business is preferred. Some familiarity with U.S. banking, securities and bank holding company laws and regulations is an advantage.
- The candidate must have analytical skills with experience in collecting, analyzing and synthesizing information on various subjects.
- Strong interpersonal, communication (written and presentation) skills and organizational abilities are essential with an ability to liaise professionally and with diplomacy across all levels of team members in a clear manner.
- A self-starter who is proactive with the ability to identify key issues, and to obtain appropriate information for further analysis.
- Ability to quickly learn business processes, including Risk Management/Compliance policies and procedures.
- The ability to work unsupervised and meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple responsibilities and tasks simultaneously.
- Stability, reliability, conscientiousness and ability to produce work of a high quality.
- IT literate - including Microsoft Visio, Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint and other reporting tools but also able to understand use of technology for improving the regulatory control environment.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.